ADVERTISEMENT

The UK Roster Assembly Thread

Random UK Fan

Sophomore
Dec 10, 2018
Post players interested/committing to UK here. So far;

GLLEjIGWoAAFwMT

Lot of work for CMP. Hope he gets some divine intervention and builds one of the best roster in college basketball 2024-2025. Hope he gets the style/personality and driven players he needs to build something special. Quick turnaround would crush the past 5 years of Cal and should hurt his future in Arkansas.

What I expect is Pope will hit and miss on portal guys like most do and we will get a good roster and if they can come together be able to make a little noise next year.

What about Javon Small- Oklahoma State Guard?
Texas, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Kansas State, Mississippi State, Texas Tech, Indiana, LSU, Georgia, Villanova, Xavier, Arizona State, Villanova, Cincinnati, TCU, Texas A&M, Georgetown, Miami and Baylor
List of teams so far in contact with Small.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Lot of work for CMP. Hope he gets some divine intervention and builds one of the best roster in college basketball 2024-2025. Hope he gets the style/personality and driven players he needs to build something special. Quick turnaround would crush the past 5 years of Cal and should hurt his future in Arkansas.

What I expect is Pope will hit and miss on portal guys like most do and we will get a good roster and if they can come together be able to make a little noise next year.
The mighty oak tree was once a little acorn.

So who are the top shooters and scorers we have been mentioned with? Guys that we think would thrive in this offense. McNeely, Tyson, Brea and Robinson off the top of my head. Rugged tough players would be Williams on the inside and Small on the outside. Still think it would help getting at least 3 of the BYU guys.

My best case scenario:

Reed (Small or Roach if Reed not return) / Chandler
J.Davis / Brea / Perry
Tyson / (1 other ?) / Stojakovic
Theiro or Burks / McNeeley
A.Williams or Aidou / Pringle (or other big who can be physical & get some boards)

(I would like both Thiero and Burks back, but trying to be somewhat realistic)

Gonna dig around for my jersey, wonder what a 5ft8 48yr old that could probably still shoot 70% from the ft line would get from NIL? I might could squeeze out 25% from 3 if I get enough space.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT