ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC has 6 of the Top 7 teams in the latest AP poll

Yeah I'm afraid the four you named can literally name the score against us, the way they did against cupcakes in week 1 (of course, Georgia played Clemson but that's still a cupcake to them, relatively speaking). Because we've somehow gone from respectable to cupcake.

I just think no one knows right now. I don't think these teams are necessarily that good. SEC seems really overrated to me and I'm a huge SEC homer. Texas looks pretty good. I am sure Ole Miss has great offense. Georgia is Georgia but not without some weaknesses. That is it. I am not at all sold on Bama or UT. Bama got no offense and UT got no defense. I think NIL has things so screwed up

I just think no one knows right now. I don't think these teams are necessarily that good. SEC seems really overrated to me and I'm a huge SEC homer. Texas looks pretty good. I am sure Ole Miss has great offense. Georgia is Georgia but not without some weaknesses. That is it. I am not at all sold on Bama or UT. Bama got no offense and UT got no defense. I think NIL has things so screwed up
You're right that none of the teams are perfect but if you honestly assess teams from other conferences you'll find a ton of problems, as well.

I don't expect it to be 6 of the top 7 at the end, but I do think Georgia and Texas are title contenders and another two or three could make it into the playoff. (Hopefully not Tennessee)

If the SEC is overrated then all the other conferences are what exactly? Not worthy of a rating at all?

Oregon has almost lost twice. Osu hasn't played anyone. Michigan sucks. Penn state almost lost to BG. These are the best teams in that conference.

Big 12 and acc are pure dog crap and no one can debate that.

UT currently has the #6 ranked defense in CFB in yardage allowed. Not sure where they are in total points, but I do know the defense has only given up 6 points in 2 games, as the lone TD against UT was a Pick 6.

#TeamDefense Yards Avg.
1Missouri (6)127.0
2Ohio State (3)138.0
3Indiana151.5
4Purdue154.0
5Georgia (1)161.0
6Tennessee (7)185.0
7Utah (12)186.5
8Kentucky191.5
9Minnesota193.5
10Louisville (19)198.0

If the SEC is overrated then all the other conferences are what exactly? Not worthy of a rating at all?

Oregon has almost lost twice. Osu hasn't played anyone. Michigan sucks. Penn state almost lost to BG. These are the best teams in that conference.

Big 12 and acc are pure dog crap and no one can debate that.
Did you watch any of the Alabama game Saturday? They are a shell of what they’ve been.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT