ADVERTISEMENT

The real Reason for the cats recent Strong play

I think I will wait until there have been positive proof that they work with no side effects before I stick my neck out for a vaccine like this.. I don't and want even take a flu or any other vaccine.. The flu shot almost killed me back in Vietnam, so no way will I ever let that happen again.. I had rather go naturally when the Good Lord call's me home..

GBB

I think I will wait until there have been positive proof that they work with no side effects before I stick my neck out for a vaccine like this.. I don't and want even take a flu or any other vaccine.. The flu shot almost killed me back in Vietnam, so no way will I ever let that happen again.. I had rather go naturally when the Good Lord call's me home..

GBB

Appreciate your service brother. If you can survive Nam, this vaccine aint gonna take you out.

GBB
Exactly how I feel about it. Have never had a flu shot and never will.

• Haha
Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1

GBB
Haven't taken the flu shot since the winter of 96. Retired Army July 97 and will not take another nor will I take the COVID 19 shot. As with all things, it should be our choice.

Last edited:

GBB
I’ll trust these people first before I trust a pharmaceutical company. St. Jude is about saving lives unlike pharmaceutical companies who are about making money even if it means to kill a couple thousand to do. Plus this is such big news that main stream media did not want to report. Go figure🙄🖕

I’ll trust these people first before I trust a pharmaceutical company. St. Jude is about saving lives unlike pharmaceutical companies who are about making money even if it means to kill a couple thousand to do. Plus this is such big news that main stream media did not want to report. Go figure🙄🖕

That is great

Haven't taken the flu shot since the last in winter of 96. Retired Army July 97 and will not take another nor will I take the COVID 19 shot. As with all things, it should be our choice.
It is your choice, so not sure your point.

Very hopeful news from St. Jude, but treatment is different than prevention.

The air guns they used to use in the military would make anyone an anti-vaccer. I had one as a civilian and it cut a slit in my arm a half inch long. However l had the flu in 1959 and 1991 and both those cases almost killed me. I take a flu shot from my family doctor's nurse every year. Since I am over eighty and have a near 20% chance of dying of the virus I will take the shot as the lower risk.

Very hopeful news from St. Jude, but treatment is different than prevention.
it is not going to prevent. Being in the medical field it pisses me off to know end when the medical profession uses the word “prevent”. The term is pseudo you can not prevent anything only decrease the risk/severity. If you listen to MDs they’ll tell you the vaccines decrease risk of getting the virus but will not eliminate and if you do get virus it’ll decrease the severity. Hence why st. Jude finding is so important

Last edited:
The air guns they used to use in the military would make anyone an anti-vaccer. I had one as a civilian and it cut a slit in my arm a half inch long. However l had the flu in 1959 and 1991 and both those cases almost killed me. I take a flu shot from my family doctor's nurse every year. Since I am over eighty and have a near 20% chance of dying of the virus I will take the shot as the lower risk.
I can’t blame you for taking the shot. I would to I think if I was 80. I think people would be shocked if they saw the air gun assembly line we went through in the army. No idea what all that was😂

Reactions: Johnfarrel
Darwin would love this thread.
The development of vaccines and pharmaceuticals in general are the most important advance and health in the history of humankind. Much maligned pharmaceutical companies have literally saved millions of lives. Each of us has the freedom to decide which medication he takes. I will take the COVID-19 vaccine partly because it is made in a totally new way that does not introduce some form of A tocsin into the body. You should literally read about how this vaccine works differently. It is truly amazing and another significant advance in pharmaceutical science. Those of you who maligned the pharmaceutical companies are in effect criticizing the greatest achievement of medical science,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT