ADVERTISEMENT

The officials stole this one

Calling that pass by Nowell a shot was costly. Handed them 2 points
The worse call from a set of bad refs.

Wallace trips in the backcourt and nothing.
Head butt to the goal....basketball play.

You really have to overcome some bad officiating, but this seems really lopsided.

• Angry
Reactions: UKUGA
No they didn't........Cats were outplayed and out physicalled most of the game. They made the shots they needed to and we didn't. It's as simple as that......not to mention we didn't shoot that great from the FT line. And the biggest thing is the Cats had nobody that could guard their 5-7 point guard, kid had a heck of a game. When's the last time we had a true playmaker creative point guard like him??? Refs did NOT lose this game for us.....man up and quit crying and give KState their due.

The refs didn't cost us the game. Cal cost us the game, when he didn't make changes in the second half. NO movement from our players, very little screens, etc. Get over blaming the refs. There were bad calls on both sides. I hate to see UK fans always blame the refs for our losses. We just got our A$$ kicked, because of Cal's game plan. Cal will have enough excuses for all of us, blaming the players. The game has passed him by, and if you don't know that, you don't know basketball. He refuses to change. Why should he? He laughs all the way to the bank, WIN or LOSE!

Zebras had nothing to do with this loss. A couple guys didn’t show up, so they lost. Simple as that. And the coaching was bad like it always is.
I don’t normally blame the refs but saying they had nothing to do with the loss today is insane .

Hell I know the turnovers were a big reason we lost but officiating absolutely had a hand in us losing today .

Reactions: HICATFAN
Reactions: ruppcat
Officiating as usual for the NCAA is terrible. But when you give up 46 points in the second half, are that sloppy or weak with the ball and get 2/22 FGA (7 points) from Toppin/Reeves that’s going to be a big problem.

Reactions: willievic
We were up by 8 at the 12-minute mark in 1st half 15-7 and last 12 minutes were outscored 22-11 to end the half 29-26. The last 6 minutes of the half Oscar had a dunk and two FT's for UK's 4 points in final 6 minutes of 1st half. The 1st half killed us today and if UK had any offense and hitting some 3's could have easily been up double digits at half today. Terrible shooting today and we had these type of games during this whole season this year!

Reactions: UKat1 and willievic
I don’t normally blame the refs but saying they had nothing to do with the loss today is insane .

Hell I know the turnovers were a big reason we lost but officiating absolutely had a hand in us losing today .
Some of the crucial TOs were due to poor officiating.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
The officials were unquestionably trash the entire game but holy shit the only thing worse was put team.

If you don't play to beat the crap out of people you deserve what you get. It means they are matching or besting your intensity. Can just bring a couple of players anymore and beat us if those two want it more than us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT