ADVERTISEMENT

The official 2024 Olympics thread.

Remember when angry people online attacked Simone Biles because of her mental health struggles and she just couldn't make it happen for herself? Her teammates stood by her and it seems she got the help she needed. And look at her today.

Keyboard warriors will never miss a chance to attack certain demographics I don’t need to mention.

I'm just happy for her. We all struggle at times and couple that with having the weight of a country on you - it's understandable. I certainly wouldn't have the balls to verbally go after someone in her position. Can't imagine how great she must feel now.

Women’s fencing takes team gold

murica GIF

Felt sorry for Wyndham Clark. His Olympics started Bogey, Double Bogey, Bogey. Pretty much a buzz kill from the get go.

I have a hard time understanding this. Can't remember a single round where I started that poorly. :eek::rolleyes:☹️ Well, maybe one or two . . .

Felt sorry for Wyndham Clark. His Olympics started Bogey, Double Bogey, Bogey. Pretty much a buzz kill from the get go.

I have a hard time understanding this. Can't remember a single round where I started that poorly. :eek::rolleyes:☹️ Well, maybe one or two . . .
I always thought he was the out of place one with the USA team. He just didn't strike me as a threat to win when they announced him.

Heh, this dude and USA male gymnast are the two coolest mofos on the Earth at this time.

This guy is absolutely the coolest. I love dude. No ears or eyes. Shots one handed, other hand in his pocket, with both eyes open. I want to buy him a beer and hang with him for a bit.

3 on 3 basketball? I want to see H-O-R-S-E added as an even next time. 🤔

If we're going to do 3on3, then add 1on1.. I'd much rather see that honestly.

Do it by height, add 3 or 4 different ranges. I'd love to see someone like Kyrie (probably past his prime for this event soon), Cook people in a 1on1 game. Or even upcommers like Antman or Maxey.

And it would be cool to see if there's ever a time where we have an athlete who wins a gold in 5v5, 3v3, and 1v1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT