ADVERTISEMENT

The official 2024 Olympics thread.

Creed Bratton

All-American
May 31, 2018
Lex Town
With the official start coming later this week are you going to watch the Olympics? I may catch a few things but I do have to admit I was today years old when I realized that Break Dancing is now a part of the Olympics. 🤣

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

I didn’t enjoy the Olympics last time because no crowds made it feel like I was just watching practice. But under normal circumstances I will cheer on USA on any and every sport there is.

Reactions: chroix
Events that come around every 2-4 years are awesome.

Olympics
Copa and Euro
World Cup
Ryder Cup
Presidents Cup

And they usually come at a time when the rest of the sports world is in a slumber. I’m all in for Canada and the US teams.

With the official start coming later this week are you going to watch the Olympics? I may catch a few things but I do have to admit I was today years old when I realized that Break Dancing is now a part of the Olympics. 🤣
I love the Olympics.

How long before gaming becomes an Olympic sport?
Don't know, but gambling should already be. My ass would enter. I have bet on Cricket games before (and do not know jack shit about it). I bet on Euro basketball, Korean, Turkey, Australian, hell name a pro league and I have bet on them.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Don't know, but gambling should already be. My ass would enter. I have bet on Cricket games before (and do not know jack shit about it). I bet on Euro basketball, Korean, Turkey, Australian, hell name a pro league and I have bet on them.
Whenever I’ve tried to figure out cricket I get even more confused

Fun fact: the frenchies didn't install a/c in the Olympic Village in order to be green. There's some sort of water based system that cools it down to 82 Fahrenheit. Teams are apparently allowed to bring window units and portable ones if they wish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT