ADVERTISEMENT

The Next 11 Days

Tampa_cat54

Senior
Apr 22, 2011
We have THREE Quad-1 opportunities in the next 11 days.

@ TAMU

vs. Miss State

@ South Carolina

With a Quad 2 mixed in the middle at home against UGA (who has a huge home game against Tennessee tomorrow- Go Dawgs!).

Much bigger 11 day stretch than I thought coming into the season.

Then we come out of that stretch and have @Arkansas, home vs. Florida, home vs. Tennessee.

Let's roll!!

@ TAMU

vs. Miss State

@ South Carolina

With a Quad 2 mixed in the middle at home against UGA (who has a huge home game against Tennessee tomorrow- Go Dawgs!).

Then we come out of that stretch and have @Arkansas, home vs. Florida, home vs. Tennessee.

Let's roll!!
TC54, where do you live in Tampa? I am in Wesley Chapel off SR 56. Just curious. Always like your posts!

@ TAMU

vs. Miss State

@ South Carolina

Let's roll!!
And thanks to work trips, I will be at both UF and UT! Woohoo!

@ TAMU

vs. Miss State

@ South Carolina

Let's roll!!

I expect this team to go 6 and 1 at worse for that stretch.

@ TAMU

vs. Miss State

@ South Carolina

Let's roll!!
Hopefully we can pull all of those out. Truthfully I can see 5-2 with a couple tough road games, I’d be happy with 6-1, but I want 7-0 baby!

Hopefully we can pull all of those out. Truthfully I can see 5-2 with a couple tough road games, I’d be happy with 6-1, but I want 7-0 baby!

I agree with this. I think we’re a little more vulnerable than a lot of people want to acknowledge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT