ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting The latest from Tyler Herro

Herro appears to be a good shooter but No. 5 from the opposing team appeared equally as good. Herro didn't play much defense on him until No. 5's last shot which he blocked. We shall see. As UK fans, we have witnessed plenty of good shooters in high school and practice only to freeze up during college games against better competition. He also doesn't look like he has significant jumping ability. Hope he proves me wrong.

Last edited:
He kept #5 who is smaller and quicker in front of him pretty well and challenged his jumpers but dude just made shots. Good offense beats good defense.

Early on, he did a pretty good job, and then later in the game, the kid was getting around him pretty easily. May have been a shape issue, and at UK, he will be in shape, and he won't have to guard a PG. I love his offense.

I'm partial to shooters and I think this guy is the real deal. Not sure about the Chapman comparisons...Rex had serious hops and this guy whiffed a dunk. Had a hard time keeping the smaller guard in front of him. He'll be a good player for us.

ADVERTISEMENT