ADVERTISEMENT

The Greatest Tennis 🎾 Player of All Time?

Djokovic playing amazing for someone 36 years old. Extremely impressive. I can remember when we wondered how long it would be before someone passed Sampras. Roger blew by that and then we wondered how long that would last. Nadal and Djokovic passed him. What an era we’ve been privileged to see.

It surely isn’t the Butt Picker. Wonder if Djokovic will slap one or two more on the tally.
Getting a walkover to the semis and not having to play any of the big three until the final certainly is helping him right now.

It’s pretty clear now that it’s Djokovic. I enjoyed the grace of Fed’s game more, but have to give Novak his props.

It’s fun to think about what these guys might have done had they not all intersected. We could be talking about 35-40 majors for one dude.

Last edited:
Forgot this thread still existed...haha.

Djokovic has looked like crap this entire year. Has really played subpar tennis. This includes the French and Wimbledon thus far.

The field sucks, guys. Outside of Alcaraz (Sinner still craps down his leg way too often), the field blows. It is a laughable the success a 37 year old is having.

Reminds me of the success Nadal had in the first half of 2022 (before injuries essentially ended his career). Played subpar tennis, and rolled over everybody the first half of the year. Won Australian, French, and made it to semis of Wimbledon before pulling out with injury. The guy could barely serve in the quarters against Fritz, and still won, lol.

Djokovic is strictly the beneficiary of being the last of the big 3 remaining. Nothing more. Nothing less. He could rack up another 3-5 majors, and it would do nothing to differentiate himself from Fed and Nadal, in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT