ADVERTISEMENT

The good 'ol days

Feb 9, 2022
I miss 'em.

2003-Seniors.jpg%22 alt=%222003-Seniors

They wouldve left for the NBA after 1 year if they couldve. And they wouldve transferred for better NIL deals.

Its always amazing to me that fans think these kids, that grew up in other states, love UK like the fans that were born here.

They wouldve left for the NBA after 1 year if they couldve. And they wouldve transferred for better NIL deals.

Its always amazing to me that fans think these kids, that grew up in other states, love UK like the fans that were born here.
You missed the point(s). The problems are the NIL and new transfer rules. Young freshman-aged kids do not normally have the maturity to handle these decisions for their best interest. Of course, they have parents and their "camp" telling them what to do but this can make things even worse as everyone is trying to get their cut while turning a blind eye to what is really best for the kid.

They weren't getting paid... And they cared far more about winning that any recent crop of players...

So what exactly do you think they were playing for?

They weren't getting paid... And they cared far more about winning that any recent crop of players...

So what exactly do you think they were playing for?
The same kids that cried 20 years ago after a March loss still cry today. But if theres money to be made it takes priority.

You missed the point(s). The problems are the NIL and new transfer rules. Young freshman-aged kids do not normally have the maturity to handle these decisions for their best interest. Of course, they have parents and their "camp" telling them what to do but this can make things even worse as everyone is trying to get their cut while turning a blind eye to what is really best for the kid.
Money is everything, and now its everywhere. College is much different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT