ADVERTISEMENT

The Ghost of Leonard Post-Toasties Returns . . .

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
Too Tall Terry Bowden brings his Louisiana War Chickens on a long flight to invade Kroger Field, but Kentucky’s Stoops-Troops are loaded with bird shot and lie-in-wait, hopin’ to restock the white meat aisle months before Thanksgiving.

The Monroe War Chickens boast not only a short Bowden, but are packin’ a Rich Rod to boot!

But Cats eat birds, no matter the names involved, and the War Chickens will be packin’ Bowden, Rich and his Rod back to Louisiana with a 30 point Cat Scratchin’ loss.

Leonard’s Loser: Louisiana Monroe.

In other Southern Pigskin action, William and Mary travels upstate to try to out-class the classy Cavaliers.

Leonard’s Loser: William and Mary . . . Both of ‘Em!

Get Me Outta’ Here, Percy!!

Too Tall Terry Bowden brings his Louisiana War Chickens on a long flight to invade Kroger Field, but Kentucky’s Stoops-Troops are loaded with bird shot and lie-in-wait, hopin’ to restock the white meat aisle months before Thanksgiving.

The Monroe War Chickens boast not only a short Bowden, but are packin’ a Rich Rod to boot!

But Cats eat birds, no matter the names involved, and the War Chickens will be packin’ Bowden, Rich and his Rod back to Louisiana with a 30 point Cat Scratchin’ loss.

In other Southern Pigskin action, William and Mary travels upstate to try to out-class the classy Cavaliers.

Well done. Spot on Losers.

I remember looking forward to picking up his free weekly prediction publication to read what he thought of each game, then listening to him on Saturdays. I can hear him now.... Get Me Outta’ Here, Percy!!😊

Reactions: The-Hack
I heard him speak at a lunch in Athens in the early 90's. Great stories.

I miss the UGA's red clay hounds, ND's bead stringers, Bama's big red pachyderms, UF's swamp lizards, various armies and riflemen from UT, Ole Miss, Tex Tech, Ok St, Oklahoma land grabbers, various tiger & wildcat felines, Miami's low pressure system, Maryland's hard-shells, LSU's red stick swamp cats, GT's slide-rule jockeys, and USCJr's yardbirds.

RIP Leonard and GBB!

I heard him speak at a lunch in Athens in the early 90's. Great stories.

I miss the UGA's red clay hounds, ND's bead stringers, Bama's big red pachyderms, UF's swamp lizards, various armies and riflemen from UT, Ole Miss, Tex Tech, Ok St, Oklahoma land grabbers, various tiger & wildcat felines, Miami's low pressure system, Maryland's hard-shells, LSU's red stick swamp cats, GT's slide-rule jockeys, and USCJr's yardbirds.

RIP Leonard and GBB!
Keep it up! I love any type of reincarnation of Leonard....and this is well-written. Of course I have to ask, can you do the voice?

I only heard the show a couple times, but I was always in my bar stool waiting at Banana’s on Richmond Road when Wah Wah Jones would come in to drop of a stack of the Leonard’s Losers circular on his Thursday rounds!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT