ADVERTISEMENT

The Ghost of Leonard Poasttoasties Picks a Loser in Athens

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
Mark Stoops and his Ferocious Flock ‘a Felines invade Athens, Georgia Saturday night, a lookin’ to put a little Cat Scratch Fever into Kirby Smart’s latest pack of pups.

Both teams have avoided being the loser 5 times this season, but neither squad feels it has produced its perfect, productive pigskin performance presently!

Look for teams that look a lot alike to battle mostly between the 30’s, with monsterous linemen seeking to scratch or bite their way to dominance.

The Dogs have had their way since Kirby and Stoops have manned their current stations, but time has worn on, and this breed of Cat is just a tad bigger and better than in the recent Cat Fights with the Dogs.

Look for Stoops Troops to win a close Cat fight!

Leonard’s Loser, in a CALOSE ONE, Georgia!

Get me outta’ here, Percy!

Takes me back to going to games with my dad and listening to Leonard sitting in the parking lot at Kroger field tailgating.
Calling the loser of Florida vs. UK game last week, he would reference the Gators to be the “Giant Water Lizards” Oh how special those times were. I passed the same tradition on to my son as well. Oh, how sweet those memories were. Very good job my friend.

Anyone who is old enough to know what LL is HAD to read that in his voice. Always looked forward to hearing that on the way to the games with my dad in the 70’s and 80’s. Great job OP.

Back when I lived in Louisville and went to every UK football game, my brother and our wives and our kids would always leave Louisville early Saturday to tailgate, and Leonard always was on the radio on the way there. I loved listening to it. My son, who is 53, told me the other day that he found some of Leonard's old shows on youtube and we reminisced about the old days. I appreciate OP doing a good job with that.

Reading that in his voice sure brings back the memories.

Btw, that sounds just like what he would say; kudos sir

Go Cats!!
Go to leonards losers website. You can listen to all picks the first 5 weeks this year. Also on Thursday or Friday will be this years picks. He is not the original leonard Loser but took over and then got the franchise. Knoxville radio actually has this on their station. https://www.theleonardslosers.com/

Back when I lived in Louisville and went to every UK football game, my brother and our wives and our kids would always leave Louisville early Saturday to tailgate, and Leonard always was on the radio on the way there. I loved listening to it. My son, who is 53, told me the other day that he found some of Leonard's old shows on youtube and we reminisced about the old days. I appreciate OP doing a good job with that.

Reactions: JasonRDunn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT