ADVERTISEMENT

The Frosh

zoid1

Senior
Mar 18, 2004
Perry a frosh and Noah a frosh finals of the 3 point contest with Perry frosh winning it. Dunk contest was won by Chandler who is also a frosh jumping over 6-10 Pope. What say you?

Perry a frosh and Noah a frosh finals of the 3 point contest with Perry frosh winning it. Dunk contest was won by Chandler who is also a frosh jumping over 6-10 Pope. What say you?
We have a very solid foundation for the future. Even if we have some (as of now) unexpected departures for the NBA like Garrison or Oweh, I think we have some excellent youth coming in and current freshmen that we can easily supplement with transfers next year.

Assuming we have a base of Perry, Noah, Chandler, Johnson, Moreno, Lewis, and Wilson (or other), that is already seven contributors or developmental pieces. Add in Oweh and Garrison and that's nine.

If the NCAA goes away from redshirting and gives everyone five years like some have discussed on Twitter (nothing credible, from what I can tell), we'd be able to keep Almonor for an extra year.

So, realistically, we have nine guys on deck for next season. That's way less transfer portal shuffling we have to expend energy on. I'm happy with where we are right now, all things considered.

The freshmen we have are an excellent basis for our future success. Can't wait to see these guys mature. Well, Perry and Noah. Chandler is a grown-ass man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT