ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Fix Is In

Disappointed Cat

Sophomore
Dec 9, 2020
Some of you may have listened or watched in prime time last night. It seems that the two people solely responsible for the destruction of the program will be responsible for fixing it. As you have probably heard elsewhere these two fixers barely even talk to each other. This fix really requires a leap of faith and to be brutally honest I can't jump that far. It also reminds me of the old saying "to keep doing the same thing with the same people and expecting different results is the definition of insanity". So put me in the non-believer camp as I expect the downward spiral to accelerate. Say Hello to Louisville on the way down. Anyone else believe this fix will work?

It wasn't a total loss; Cal admitted publicly why he knowingly didn't start or play his best lineup enough
and a lot of us were debating and wondering why all year. For those who don't know, it was because he thought Wagner and Edwards wouldn't react well to not starting. Or was it on the radio show he admitted that? I didn't tune into either.

Nope.
Not even sure what the faux "fix" is.
Different assistants? Pfft.
Just rearranging deck chairs on the sinking ship.

Would not be shocked to see Barnhart bugger out before the next of next season.

Reactions: NociHTTP
So UK is not releasing people who are not doing their job good??????
Besides Cal of course…..

So your saying no changes in personnel?

Nope.
Not even sure what the faux "fix" is.
Different assistants? Pfft.
Just rearranging deck chairs on the sinking ship.

Would not be shocked to see Barnhart bugger out before the next of next season.
I have not head please inform me / us.

It wasn't a total loss; Cal admitted publicly why he knowingly didn't start or play his best lineup enough
and a lot of us were debating and wondering why all year. For those who don't know, it was because he thought Wagner and Edwards wouldn't react well to not starting. Or was it on the radio show he admitted that? I didn't tune into either.
He's said the same crap before just with different words. That's where the whole, "don't take their heart", thing came from. I can't even remember now who he was talking about at that time but it was the exact same situation.

Cal is just so full of bullshit. The more he speaks the more I dislike him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT