ADVERTISEMENT

The Bear

Watched the first season, but it got nerve-wracking LOL

I worked an extremely high pressure job in intelligence/air traffic, but I don't see how people cope in the restauraunt business. LOL

Love it. Didn't see the first season until after the second season was finished. We binged both back-to-back in 2 weeks. Fantastic.

Reactions: UK82
Girlfriend and I have been bingeing this show on Hulu. We’re nearing the end of season 3. Phenomenal acting in this show. I mean like, insanely good.

So many things to comment on. The tense confrontations between characters is nearly overwhelming at times. But, at the same time, amazing to watch. And I’m amazed at the number of scenes that go 3 or 4 minutes without an edit. You’ll see a continuous camera shot and just a long scene. It leaves me in awe of the acting ability, and the trust the director must have in his cast.

Lastly, Jamie Lee Curtis in her guest spots is unbelievably good. Like, jaw dropping good! I saw that she won an Emmy for her guest role in season 2 in the Xmas flashback episode, Seven Fishes. Amazing. And if she doesn’t win another based on the season 3 episode, Ice Chips, they should stop handing out Emmys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT