ADVERTISEMENT

The Admiral

So you're saying as Admiral was on the bench, he caused Johnson to walk over and start talking trash? Look, I would not like Admiral if he sididn play for UT either but you know you would LOVE him if he played for UK. Let's not get so objective that you're jumping to conclusions just to hate him.
No. Not jumping to conclusions. Just repeating what the broadcast crew said concerning UT coach addressing the talking issue with Admiral.

Travis is a good person and player, he shut Williams down and was called a goon, wow, that guy is a moron. Travis don't have to flop or hot dog but that's the way UT rolls.

Your team got dominated and you are embarrassed by Admiral displaying his superior athleticism and dunking on your weak ass team.

Get over it pussy. Lmao

Yeah, but tomorrow morning you still wake up in Armpit City, TN. Joke's on you.

Your team got dominated and you are embarrassed by Admiral displaying his superior athleticism and dunking on your weak ass team.

Get over it pussy. Lmao
What are you going to say when Kentucky makes it further in the NCAA tournament than Tennessee again this year?

Get over it pussy. Lmao

No one is jealous of Admiral. He's a great player.

But what he did was a classless act. Many of us, including myself, liked him and defended him prior to this game. Not any more.

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
Dude you live in Kentucky are you serious lmao.

If you don't like him running up the score then how about man up and stop him PUSSY.

Because that's not normal game etiquette. Everyone knows how it works, and you don't expect the winning team to try to flush it with 4 seconds left.

You want the police report. Send me your email and I will show it to you

Not really. Even if you actually got your window smashed in, doesn’t say anything about our fan base. Probably a Louisville fan out committing crime while we were playing.

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
Classless? I guess Admiral should say sorry for being a better player than every person on your roster too.

If you don't like him scoring then stop it.

Your worship of him is kind of gross, man. I've seen others call him "Daddy Schofield" and stuff like that. Might want to keep an eye on that.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Classless? I guess Admiral should say sorry for being a better player than every person on your roster too.

If you don't like him scoring then stop it.

What's it like to know you'll be dead and buried here in a matter of minutes?

Admiral is just like the team and state he plays for , TRASH plan and simple !! Would you expect anything less from Uwe T player ?

"I'll show you the police report that I myself filed! That's proof that it's true!"
Yeah because we waited around for two hours just so we could look
Does the name Jussie Smollett ring a bell?
it does but I can prove what happen to me. see my avatar for the pic and honestly just read my posts in the hey Tn fans thread for the rest of my thoughts. But I will happily bet you a $500 right now our car got over $2100 worth of damage done to it. Why did I pick $500 to bet well because that was our deductible

I thought that was weak. He could have dribbled it out. I’m not a fan of any player getting hurt. But had he turned his ankle upon landing after that dunk, I would not have lost any sleep over it.
Kentucky did the same two weeks ago. Tennessee stopped fouling/ playing defense and Kentucky lobbed an alley oop to Montgomery with less than 20 seconds left.

Reactions: VFL1970
IS TRASH!! That is all. No class UT, NO CLASS!!
No shit. We called the dogs off at Rupp and out Johhny David in. They shoot a 3 late up big and then the vet tries to score again with a second left. What trash and the difference from a team that hasn't been there before to a team like us that shows class and has even taken a shot clock violation instead of trying to score on an opponent late up big. It's ok if they can make it we will get them again away from the safety of their home and they are dead meat. RT will be ready.

Yeah because we waited around for two hours just so we could look

it does but I can prove what happen to me. see my avatar for the pic and honestly just read my posts in the hey Tn fans thread for the rest of my thoughts. But I will happily bet you a $500 right now our car got over $2100 worth of damage done to it. Why did I pick $500 to bet well because that was our deductible
A police report and damages prove nothing. Girlfriends have been known to inflict more than $2100 on an automobile owned by an unfaithful partner or spouse. Eyewitnesses,guilty verdicts and restitution/time served or it's an unfortunate story w/o proof of the perpetrator.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT