ADVERTISEMENT

Texas eliminates UL in CWS

CWS record for EPU....1-6...sound familiar?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

We can rag on them all we want, but they made it somewhere we never have. I'm glad they are eliminated, but I give their team major props for once again making it to Omaha.

Originally posted by Comebakatz3:

We can rag on them all we want, but they made it somewhere we never have. I'm glad they are eliminated, but I give their team major props for once again making it to Omaha.
Just having "some" fun
3dgrin.r191677.gif
...But, KENTUCKY is the ONLY SEC school to have NEVER been to a CWS...sad!!!

This.And, they went through us to get there.We need to step it up.

Originally posted by SWVA WildcatFan:

You got that right, it begins with a new ballpark !!

Originally posted by CloverforkCat:

Needs to begins with a new coach...See above on the pitcher from HC (Henderson's expertise, right?)...Then a new ballpark...

Originally posted by sluggercatfan:

Needs to begins with a new coach...See above on the pitcher from HC (Henderson's expertise, right?)...Then a new ballpark...
It is possible Hendo did all he could to get Beuhler from Henry Clay, but a degree from Vandy is a big deal. Also they have the better Baseball program !

I don't care which one comes first, but they both need to change. UK needs a new stadium very badly and they need a new coach very badly. Whether it is first new stadium to lure better recruits and a new coach or a new coach to get more success, fans, and a new stadium... I don't care. They just both need done. With that being said, I think coach comes first. You can argue that a stadium hurt us in 2012 in terms of getting a regional, but I don't think that was the whole story. I think it mostly came down to the fact that other potential sites were more traditional baseball towns that could get the NCAA more money (more on that explanation if you'd like it). On the other hand, I know our coach has had top 25 recruiting classes for the better part of a decade and has yet to win a regional, and rarely even makes the NCAA tournament with that talent. So, I obviously believe that we can and should find a much better coach and we can get much better results even if the stadium doesn't come for a bit longer.

Originally posted by sluggercatfan:

It is possible Hendo did all he could to get Beuhler from Henry Clay, but a degree from Vandy is a big deal. Also they have the better Baseball program !
Vandy has the degree part down on probably everybody in the SEC...BUT, why are they better than us in baseball??...Remember once again...KENTUCKY is the ONLY SEC baseball program to have never made the CWS...That is pathetic and the administration and big B$$$ters should be ashamed...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT