ADVERTISEMENT

Terrence Shannon Jr.

Yeah pretty wild.

Guy is facing a Felony Rape charge and is going to be playing every night.

I am all for "innocent until proven guilty"- but Illinois sitting him out until this gets resolved is the absolute right thing to do- if he gets convicted, their staff should be fired for playing that dude.

Meanwhile, poor Big Z is just sitting there.

Sickening how the NCAA allows a rapist to play basketball but cannot make a decision on Big Z. Get a ****ing grip NCAA!
Not saying he did or didn't rape anyone but with him getting NIL money hanging around young college girls I'm sure they see dollar signs but I get it that it can work both ways

The fact the NCAA even is allowing him to play is crazy. If he’s found guilty then every single game he plays in should be vacated simple
Yeah if he does actually play it’s not a good look. I can’t see underwood wanting to deal with the backlash and playing him

Well, the school created this part of the mess. As they repeatedly said, TS would be given due process but then they didn't do so. The young lady isn't the only one in this situation with rights.

That said, all I can find about this so called rape was that TS pulled her close to him, put his hand under her shirt and "touched her sexually". She also said the room was so packed with people that she couldn't get away.

I'm looking for the rape here. To be fair he was also charged, alternatively, with some sexual conduct charge. I dont think the rape charge is ever going to fly unless they are leaving a lot out of the story.

As for the hand under the shirt, he shouldn't have done that, if he did indeed do it. Just how life altering should his charge be for that?

People need to read up on this.

The NCAA is not allowing him to play.
Illinois may actually not put him on the floor.

A judge ordered that the restraining order he filed, against the school, to let him play, was granted.

It will be VERY interesting if the school (the decision to play him will be way above the coach) lets him on the floor.

Reactions: Fox2monk
People need to read up on this.

The NCAA is not allowing him to play.
Illinois may actually not put him on the floor.

A judge ordered that the restraining order he filed, against the school, to let him play, was granted.

It will be VERY interesting if the school (the decision to play him will be way above the coach) lets him on the floor.
It’s crazy that you can win a restraining order and make the people you want the order against allow you to play. It makes no sense at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT