ADVERTISEMENT

Pope currently at G League Elite Camp

Agreed! He goes in all or nothing on the block. A lot of times that risky approach puts him in a horrible position to even be able to get the rebound. Not sure if he wasn't coached or if he's just out there doing his own thing. Regardless, I want the kid to find success and hope he finds that while developing in college.
I’ve said for years that Cal had to over emphasize blocking shots verses rebounding. Every big man he had was always out of rebounding position, even the weak side defender due to trying to block shots. Shot fakes by opponents also led to tons and tons of fouls. Good coaching will help Ugo.

Don’t know if Kentucky is going after them but with the way he has done things it would shock me. 2 names to watch Jamar Watkins & Jordan Lathon

Don’t know if Kentucky is going after them but with the way he has done things it would shock me. 2 names to watch Jamar Watkins & Jordan Lathon
I get nervous when I see names I have never seen before as guys UK should look at. I hope we aren't at bottom of the barrel scraping territory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT