ADVERTISEMENT

Tent Frames Tailgating

There should be a way to claim a spot where its recognized by uk but not controlled. Like reserving an event space. I know thats not practically possible but would be best.

Many tailgated in the same spot for years, or decades. That should be worth something to avoid letting that fandom through lean times go to waste. Maybe have it via length of season tickets?

Or at least limit it to season ticket holders.
This will be year 25 for our group. I know there's many that have been at it longer, but We've had a pretty good tradition going for quite some time. We've been moved before for various reasons and will likely be moved again at some point, but We will keep trying until we can't anymore.

I'm not sure what the future will hold regarding all this, but for now, the school seems to accept it. The people I feel for are the ones who have to mow., but as long as that's the system, we will get there as early as we need to. and Like I said, the University tries to put up a notice to deter it, but they don't enforce it because they don't want to get in the habit of confiscating fans belongings. That would not be a good look.

I really think a permit/reservation type system is the only way. That way it lets the school police it without having to come up with an idea. They could handle it just like someone being in your seat at the game.

They should hand them out based on season ticket longevity. I see no other way that doesn't punish us long time fans that came rain or shine win or lose for years. They can add in attendance rate of the tickets or something, since they can now track that, to ensure people aren't just giving away a spot but not showing up.

Thats literally the only way that resembles any sort of fairness imo.

Its a shame selfish people ruined this like they ruin everything else. For decades there was no issue. Thats why i am pretty sure its new comers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT