ADVERTISEMENT

***Tennessee - Kentucky game thread***

If we keep opening holes like we have right now we win going away. I'm 40+ and I could gain a few yards with that kind of blocking.

Gotta capitalize on the great field position. The play action to Conrad is set up with the running we've been doing. It's one of those times we need to throw the hay maker

I feel that I will be completely relaxing by mid 3rd quarter. Tennessee sucks and a blowout is coming.

Did they say that UT had a guy calling the offense that hadn't called plays since he coached high school? That alone would be grounds for firing after the way they have played this year.

I’m going dark until after the game. Too damn nervous. See you on the other side ladies and gents.

Could we drop the suck comments.

We are up 8 and have turned it over twice. Far from sucking.

Yay!!! About what I expected though. Play calling went ultra vanilla there instead of being aggressive! WTF is wrong with Gran? Great field position, they're playing up on the run, attacking the box and we take no shot to try and put them on their heels. But hey at least we'll throw a 30 yards bomb on 3rd &1 like last week. It seems Gran does the exact opposite of what he should do.

Reactions: ala_kat2
SJ needs to be accurate with his throws. We can run on them now if we can complete out passes we can control this game. Gotta get them down and keep them down and they will quit

What kind of effect will this loss have on UK football?

I feel that I will be completely relaxing by mid 3rd quarter. Tennessee sucks and a blowout is coming.

I feel we will play not to lose in the 2nd half like we always do and take a chance at blowing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT