ADVERTISEMENT

***Tennessee - Kentucky game thread***

The last drive was big-time. I admit, I had all the negative thoughts, etc., but man I am ecstatic that we won. UT actually has a lot of talent. Most SEC teams’ confidence is high when they play UK. We’ve won some games this year that I think we would’ve lost before. I’ll take it. The roller coaster continues. Go Cats!

The last drive was big-time. I admit, I had all the negative thoughts, etc., but man I am ecstatic that we won. UT actually has a lot of talent. Most SEC teams’ confidence is high when they play UK. We’ve won some games this year that I think we would’ve lost before. I’ll take it. The roller coaster continues. Go Cats!

No no no no no no. PLEASE don’t even go there. Tennessee is one of the worst teams in college football and they beat us everywhere but the scoreboard. Surely you saw that.

No no no no no no. PLEASE don’t even go there. Tennessee is one of the worst teams in college football and they beat us everywhere but the scoreboard. Surely you saw that.
Let me be happy that we won. I know we have issues, but let us have this. We don’t get to celebrate beating UT that often.

We're 6-2 and bowl eligible .....in October. Lol at some of you with thinking any AD, Barnhart or otherwise, would consider firing Mark Stoops. This is Kentucky - to quote an old louisville coach, know your place on the food chain.

I get frustrated too. 5 years in, it is what it is: Stoops is a good guy, recruits better than UK should probably, and is a mediocre coach.

The first down meant nothing. The goaline was the main thing to protect. Play a deep prevent and keep them out. They wasn't going to throw a 90 yard play unless we let them behind us.

Which is exactly what happened in the LSU game in infamy.

Who cares if they get to the one yard line. TWO things on the play, don't let them behind you and don't foul.

Reactions: JStaff2187
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT