ADVERTISEMENT

TENNESSEE 26 iNDIANA 25 HALFTIME EXHIBITION

Indiana 66-62 just ended! Scoring picked up in second half. Vols not nearly as good as last year. Dalton Knecht will be missed, as there is no one to take up his scoring ability. Vols also need a better point guard than Zeiger, who makes too many turnovers and takes bad shots.

Indiana 66-62 just ended! Scoring picked up in second half. Vols not nearly as good as last year. Dalton Knecht will be missed, as there is no one to take up his scoring ability. Vols also need a better point guard than Zeiger, who makes too many turnovers and takes bad shots.

xem%C4%91%E1%BB%93ng-h%E1%BB%93-s%E1%BB%91t-ru%E1%BB%99t.gif

How did Cheese Lanier look? I just checked the box score ouch, he didn’t even start. Didn’t they pay that dude like over a million? The North Florida transfer was 3-for-16 shooting, including 2-for-12 on 3-pointers. He had 10 points.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Uk has always had trouble with zeigler under ccc

Reactions: Fox2monk
Of all the players that they have, Ziegler would be the one I would like to have in Lexington. He is a kid that could and would make our team tough. Best defensive guard in SEC, no one is a close second. He will be first team SEC.
I am more impressed by Lamont Butler, who plays more under control. Zeiger is a strutting peacock with a "Look at Me" attitude, who is likely to make 3 or 4 game losing bad shots or unforced turnovers for every game winning play he makes. I think this UK team is a more talented "Unforgettables" team, and will be beloved by the fans in a way Coach Cal's "just going thru the motions, can't wait to get to the pro's" teams never were.

Is this Zeiger's 10th year?

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT