ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me why IU can’t cover -4 against Wyoming?

Rupp'sRunt

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
I’m not SacramentoCat but I believe in this pick. IU has been trending the right way at the end of the season and beat a great Illinois team and was poised to beat eventual conference champion Iowa. So who is Wyoming and why should I care? Well I’ve watched a lot of their conference games with Boise state and SDSU who are both top 20 defensive teams but lack offense. Indiana is ranked 21st in defense and has been hot on offense to close the season. IU seems to be playing for something versus top competition. Wyoming on the other hand barely beats teams like UNLV. Also IU has a true post big man that just dropped 21/7/3 on Kofi cockburn the number 2 candidate for POY. I slammed 3200 on IU -4 and you should bet what you can afford bc this game is being played in Dayton Ohio. Who’s traveling better? Indiana fans that will try to beat UK fans up leaving the 2012 game? Or all the 0 Wyoming fans you know? Now wait Runt this is a game where casual fans will pull for the underdog team! This is a play in game how high is the demand for tickets for it to actually get anyone on Wyoming side? I say slam -4.

some stats for you IU has played the 14th best opponent offensive schedule and 72nd best defensive schedule versus Wyomings 88 O and 82D. This while Wyoming D opponent rating is boosted by 2 top 20 D teams (one of which is ranked 2nd btw) by the numbers. Idt this kids belong on the same floor.

Last edited:
Dude don’t do that lol. I don’t even have Indiana winning the game. Wyoming is catered to a low post game and has guards who are not only efficient but also hit free throws at a great rate. They’re a severely underrated team. Indiana won’t win that. Maldonado and Ike are going to feast on Indiana.

I couldn’t believe the spread in that game. It shouldn’t be more than -1.5 and I actually think Indiana goes home so.

As I thought just took a look and Pom has this game -1. -4 would be stupid. No cover.

I’ll say this if Indiana can her hit from the outside they’ll win possibly by 4 or more. I just don’t think they will. And it’s Indiana. You know they’re going to choke.

There are places in college programs for folks like SacramentoCat. Coach Cal should hire him to place large bets on opposing teams. Especially during NCAA Tournament time. Personally if I were him I’d contract myself out to different coaches. If they wanna win a game they hire him to put money down on opposing teams’ moneylines.

Oh boy I can’t wait to come back to this thread after Indiana goes down. Thanks for this. Btw, going large on Montana in this one. I’ll post the slips.

• Haha
Reactions: BobCat6
Oh boy I can’t wait to come back to this thread after Indiana goes down. Thanks for this. Btw, going large on Montana in this one. I’ll post thethisthread after Indiana goes down. Thanks llll this. Btw, going large on Montana in this
I hope you do bet Montana

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
Forgot to bring this up Runt is an IU grad. It’s not that he thinks they’ll win it, but hopes they win it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
I’d say IU has an almost 100% chance to cover. Bet the house!
^ this guy knows

There was a guy in the post who called me a fool and their money are easily parted LMAO. How about I send you 20 on Venmo for groceries

Every pick you give me I fade. LOL

Yea that Vandy game I didn’t call at all.

I’m 22-0 with my new method. Just have to get up the balls to use it.

I won’t hold the lack of faith against you when it hits. I’ll send your kids to college.

Yea that Vandy game I didn’t call at all.

I’m 22-0 with my new method. Just have to get up the balls to use it.

I won’t hold the lack of faith against you when it hits. I’ll send your kids to college.
And thats big cap lol

@Aike so tell me with your ability to Metricize college basketball, should I be kidnapping you during college basketball season and keeping you in my basement for 5 months or is it irrelevant.

Reactions: Aike
@Aike so tell me with your ability to Metricize college basketball, should I be kidnapping you during college basketball season and keeping you in my basement for 5 months or is it irrelevant.
I don’t know man, kind of hoping someone figures out how well my model hits and writes me a check for it before my luck turns the other way. Which could start as soon as Thursday. They still have to play the games.

I don’t know man, kind of hoping someone figures out how well my model hits and writes me a check for it before my luck turns the other way. Which could start as soon as Thursday. They still have to play the games.

Tell ya what I’m gonna go in on if for a few games. I’ll let ya know.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt and Aike
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT