ADVERTISEMENT

Supposed targets

I'm sure spots on our roster are being pitched as a chance to make a real difference. To be a part of building something special. There are players out there who will jump at that. They'll see it as an opportunity to be very visible.
Indeed. Playing time is WIDE OPEN, so if a kid is being recruited by UK and wants PT, there are giant holes at all 5 positions. Has to be attractive to transfers wanting more time on the court and to be more of a focal point for the offense.

Maybe UK could take a look at a D2 guy or two. My Daughter works BB games for Lincoln Memorial so I’ve seen a lot of really good shooters at that level. Here was the top 3 pt % shooter in D2 last year.

RANKNAMETEAMCLHEIGHTPOSITIONG3FG3FGA3FG%
1John Zhao
carson-newman.svg
Carson-Newman
Jr.6-4G308416052.50

Getting tired of watching players leaving need to start seeing players signing n good ones.

I had all the good vibes Sunday with Pope but come on Dude let's go were already slacking. Got no roster need players I'm sure the dominoes will start falling but seeing all these folks go auck and not seeing anyone stay.
Shut Up GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Getting tired of watching players leaving need to start seeing players signing n good ones.

I had all the good vibes Sunday with Pope but come on Dude let's go were already slacking. Got no roster need players I'm sure the dominoes will start falling but seeing all these folks go auck and not seeing anyone stay.
Jesus dude, it’s Tuesday.

Reactions: sefus12
Uh, I see a HOB thread titled "Javon Small to UK." What's going on?
Well, we can't be certain, but that's no longer the title of a thread that I can see and there's another thread that was formed just a second ago talking about how to title posts. I have to assume the second thread started something like this:

"This is a paid insider board, dum dums. Don't give the normies free info with obvious titles.

End scolding."

Well, we can't be certain, but that's no longer the title of a thread that I can see and there's another thread that was formed just a second ago talking about how to title posts. I have to assume the second thread started something like this:

"This is a paid insider board, dum dums. Don't give the normies free info with obvious titles.

End scolding."
So the thread got deleted. My guess was they would be saying a visit is gonna happen soon

They really need to overpay if necessary to get a couple of returnees and one of the bigger commits like JQ just to send a message.
I would think best bang for their buck is Reed if he can manage to get high e ouch to bring him back.

Just read on Clutch Points about Fland. Said the three possibilities was AR, IU or UK. Said he has actually been in contact with UK. They said he could go just about anywhere with his talent. But he seems to have a great attitude and is a great team player. In this system could be the best he could be pretty soon.

Reactions: catben
Crazy to think he would be the 2nd best 3 point shooter on UK if Reed came back.
don’t know about that. i’ve watched nearly every tv’d game ud played this year and he’s a fearless shooter. one of those guys we often see go off when they play uk. he’s a threat from anywhere on the court.

Wonder why Waterman is not in the portal? A talented true 6-10 four man experienced to me would be a great get. What other 6-10 four men are there in the portal that is good?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT