ADVERTISEMENT

Supposed targets

Link, please.
I can't find the tweet. It might've been deleted last night, so might be completely false. Basically, all it said was that Pope had reached out and that McNeely was listening intently. Plus, Kansas is out, so that's positive.

So, nothing concrete at the moment. Apologies.

I'm sure spots on our roster are being pitched as a chance to make a real difference. To be a part of building something special. There are players out there who will jump at that. They'll see it as an opportunity to be very visible.

Getting tired of watching players leaving need to start seeing players signing n good ones.

I had all the good vibes Sunday with Pope but come on Dude let's go were already slacking. Got no roster need players I'm sure the dominoes will start falling but seeing all these folks go auck and not seeing anyone stay.

• Wow
Reactions: catben
They really need to overpay if necessary to get a couple of returnees and one of the bigger commits like JQ just to send a message.

Other than Perry, it will be hard to get involved with a kid in HS that other coaches have been working for YEARS. Kentucky kids might be the only ones we get. Year 1 could be a heavy portal year. BYU and their morality contract just didnt appeal to Top 100 talent.

Getting tired of watching players leaving need to start seeing players signing n good ones.

I had all the good vibes Sunday with Pope but come on Dude let's go were already slacking. Got no roster need players I'm sure the dominoes will start falling but seeing all these folks go auck and not seeing anyone stay.
you really have no clue how things go when a coach leaves...............do you

They really need to overpay if necessary to get a couple of returnees and one of the bigger commits like JQ just to send a message.
I'm sure that's what Cal told the Arkansas people prior to him taking the job.
It's like "hey I got players that will come but they're going to cost"

Are u serious? It’s been 2 days. He is finalizing a staff and talking to players. He doesn’t have to let us know what is going on each and every day. Gracious.

Shut up troll. Nobody could be this stupid. This has all happened quickly. He's really just been in the office 1 day.
And don't start with the "I've been a fan for 50 years" and "a low post count doesn't mean anything. I have a life". You're bad at this. You are obvious. Go away.

Reactions: entropy13 and deep3

Looky there, legion of Dumb, Collin Chandler has committed. Go imagine a new problem. Maybe the next one won't be so obvious, and will really rile up the actual fanbase.

Reactions: AzubuikeandFitch

😂. The fact pope didn’t announce his full roster in the day of his opening press conference is just not acceptable .😂 Hood lord Dude, we aren’t even 48 hours since Sundays press conference. I’d rather not have a team and sit next year out than endure another cal season, we are playing with house money in that regard. We are going to be fine….Chill!!!!

Some people really take the "OUR TEAM" thing way to seriously

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT