ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl LVIII

As a Cowboys fan I despise the Niners love some of their players though. Tired of the Chiefs, all the Swift fiasco but pulling for Mahomes

As a Cowboys fan I despise the Niners love some of their players though. Tired of the Chiefs, all the Swift fiasco but pulling for Mahomes
I was a cowboys fan growing up as I always liked the rb position. But Jerry Jones drove me away like Barnhart and Cal are driving me away.

Tony Dorsett was my favorite player growing up.

I was for the chiefs being a dallas fan until I saw a tweet about what if the niners win because of a few players. Not going to get into it but I'm emphatically for the niners now. Plus I'm tired of all the taylor swift talk.

Reactions: ukjenning44
49er’s should be up 10-0 at least just killing themselves.

I think Chiefs have some UK guys on the roster...but I'll say 49ers for the win. It's been awhile since they've been champions.

The things that bounce KCs way, lol.

Feels like San Fran needs to get a lead soon, or Mahomes and KC will figure this out. San Fran needs to get a TD before the half. Especially with one of their best defenders out.
Yep. They’re the luckiet bunch I’ve ever seen

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
My back up conspiracy theory, to the NFL needing to make the Chiefs/Swift win for financial purposes..

.. is that they really don't need to help them, now that they are already in the superbowl. Them winning or losing won't matter, so the NFL doesn't need to help them and can call the game fairly.

That's my fool proof theory. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT