ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday games thread

Purdue is in pretty good shape all things considering. UT shot out of their minds while they were missing everything. They also got UT bigs in foul trouble.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
UT had a great game plan and were doing well until the fouls caught up with them. They did a good job of 4 out and making Edey vacate the post area on defense early on. Tennessee is going to have to get nuclear from three to win this one in the second half. They just don't have anyone who can play Edey straight up.

Purdue is in pretty good shape all things considering. UT shot out of their minds while they were missing everything. They also got UT bigs in foul trouble.
Everybody not named Knecht was 5 for 18 for Tenn. He's made 7 shots the rest of the team 5.

Everybody not named Knecht was 5 for 18 for Tenn. He's made 7 shots the rest of the team 5.
I meant from 3 I think UT is shooting over 50%. Kneckt is shooting over his average I believe and James is also 2 for 2.

For 10 minutes of play Tennessee did whats needed to win by 5+.

For the other 10 minutes they did whatll get them beat by 10+.

I'll take ...in the 2nd half category ..."gettn the beat by 10+". for $200 Alex.

Answer: What is " the Orange Lovers" ?

Correct.

I'll take in the 2nd half category "gettn the beat by 10+". for $200 Alex.

What is Orange Lovers dreams?
15-2 run by Purdue to end the half. Still think Tennessee wins.

I'll take ...in the 2nd half category ..."gettn the beat by 10+". for $200 Alex.

Answer: What is the Orange Lovers dreams?
I think UT can still win but feels like they should have been up by 8 at the half.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Knecht did what he needed to do, buy the others time. Purdue's entire 1st half, despite the run, was a wasted opportunity. I didn't think UT would win at first, but now I do.

Edey with 0 fouls that entire half is beyond laughable
He’s a very difficult player to officiate. He’s so much bigger than everyone else, the only way to stop him is to rough him up to a certain extent. If the refs aren’t going to call every contact the defense initiates on him in the name of keeping some flow to the game, then how much he’s allowed to push back before calling a foul is also made into a tricky judgement call.

Reactions: Fox2monk
You can 100% bet that ifDuke plays Purdue, Edey want be into the second half with Zero fouls.

In facts odds are high he would have 2 in the first ten minutes.

Tennessee "guarding" Edey:
hSvan0ooZNv6NlXOqV.webp

UT under Rick Barnes is prone to periods of offensive ineptitude. They were horrendous to end the half.

Reactions: blubo
UT had a wide open Zeigler for 3 and Knecht drove it at Edey
UT had a layup and Gainey didn't pass it.

If they lose they are going to look back and notice they played a little too selfishly in certain parts of this game.

All I can think about watching Alabama last night was both Kentucky and Ohio State beat Alamaba.

And right now watching this game all I can think about is how Kentucky won at Tennessee the final win of the year and Ohio State beat Purdue this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT