ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday games thread

And I wouldn't call losing to one of the massively good teams of the mid 2000's choking, however sucky it was.

Losing to Auburn in 2018? That's a choking.

don't forget 2018 to ksu and 2022 to st Pete and 2024 to Oakland. We also choked in 2010 to WVU.

Think Duke is annoying now? Imagine if they beat the back to back POY then stop Uconn from winning back to back - add to that beating the top 3 1 seeds…

NC State seemed to take almost nothing but contested mid to long range 2s, and made almost none of them. They’re honestly lucky to be within 6.

4 years where we had the most talent in our region. 4 years where we crapped the bed before the final four.

This is your world, John Calipari. We're just living in it.

Man, Flopikowski uses his elbow to hook into guys chests before every post shot. Not only did he get away with it AGAIN they give a foul to Diarra, his 4th. Smh
He did that all night against Houston too. It was satisfying to see him finally get called for it a second ago.

The era of the freak phenom "positionless" athlete is over in CBB.

This is an incredible tournament, and soon to be final 4.

I mean look at these guys still hanging around. Purdue has 3-4 white boys who look like they wouldn't get picked first at the YMCA Tuesday night league.

NC St has a lumbering right tackle, with no hops, who walks up and down the court.

Duke may be Duke, a "blue blood" and seemingly a name brand program that should still be around, until you look at their squad. Couple awkward moving unathletic white boys, who I'm sure are good basketball players but you wouldn't offer them first at an AAU tournament or all-star game, and honestly Duke has had way better white boys.

I mean this is wild, like watching a bizzaro anti Cal world of basketball. It's kind of cool.

They're college kids playing good solid basketball. They've been developed in their roles to fit the system they play. There's no superstar ball going on. There's every facet of the game on display. The scorers are scoring, the passers are passing, the big guys are doing big guy things, they're all playing as a cohesive unit.

Glad UT and puke lost.

Looks like uconn and Purdue n title game. Can Purdue lose by single digits and get a moral victory?

jim-valvano-running.gif

watch Duke will return everyone for next season.
I think they would be better without Proctor but McCain is a nice player. Flipper is gone for sure I'm guessing unless he gets the most amazing nil deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT