ADVERTISEMENT

Story of Michael Avery

BCG is an Asst. manager at a strip club outside Nashville, and part time cooler when Dalton is off work.

There is no amount of Billy Clyde that is enough and there's no amount that is just right. Billy Clyde don't got no goldilocks, Billy Clyde gotta Billy Clyde. Although, the Merrick Inn does have a nice pool.

BCG was an idiot recruiter. Sorry if that's harsh but it's true. I'm originally from Ashland and remember him offering Dakota Euton out of Rose Hill. The kid was ok but nowhere near the talent of an SEC team, much less Kentucky. Who the hell knows what BCG was thinking. I sure don't.
That team he had coming was terrible, when KC Ross Miller was the crown jewel and he barley got minutes at Auburn in like his 4th college year. Like you said it was easy to Euton wasn’t even D1 material, the kid from Indy didn’t develop, and Avery wasn’t D1 material either. Ha I didn’t even notice this was 4 years old.

Reactions: UKCATSFREAK
That team he had coming was terrible, when KC Ross Miller was the crown jewel and he barley got minutes at Auburn in like his 4th college year. Like you said it was easy to Euton wasn’t even D1 material, the kid from Indy didn’t develop, and Avery wasn’t D1 material either. Ha I didn’t even notice this was 4 years old.

Hahaha!! When I saw it, I was like….Wasn’t that from years ago? Hahaha! It’s all still true though.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Huge improvement over Tubby. As bad as he was, he was an improvement. He did bring us Liggett, Miller, Orton, Patterson, Hood and Harrelson.

He took over a 12 loss team that lost it's top 6 scorers and got to the tourney. Which was a miracle once PP got hurt. We almost beat UT at UT with the ghost at center.

We were doing pretty well midway thru BCG's second year until whatever happened knocked the wheels off.

But BCG was a good buffer before Cal. The Tubbylover mafia got to take out their whine on BCG. It would have been Cal had he followed their idol.

Even now the biggest Cal critics are Tubbites.

Huge improvement over Tubby. As bad as he was, he was an improvement. He did bring us Liggett, Miller, Orton, Patterson, Hood and Harrelson.

He took over a 12 loss team that lost it's top 6 scorers and got to the tourney. Which was a miracle once PP got hurt. We almost beat UT at UT with the ghost at center.

We were doing pretty well midway thru BCG's second year until whatever happened knocked the wheels off.

But BCG was a good buffer before Cal. The Tubbylover mafia got to take out their whine on BCG. It would have been Cal had he followed their idol.

This troll has reached a new level.

I hope you’re joking. You have to be the worst poster on ALL boards here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT