ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops FINALLY beats a Top 10 team!!!!

giphy.gif

You're really looking petty today with all the smug posts that got shoved up your a$$. 🤣
What are you talking about??!!!!

I just pointed out what a lot of the media and fans have complained about this season. He got over that hump today!! I am CELEBRATING IT!!

YOU just want to WHINE!! WHY??!!!

I'm for Coach Stoops FIXING this team and getting things going again!!! This win could be a turning point for this program going forward!!! That's what I WANT and MANY others here too!!!

Reactions: CatsDomain
I think the bigger accomplishments are NO PENALTIES, and Leary finally connecting when it counted.

Reactions: catben
What are you talking about??!!!!

I just pointed out what a lot of the media and fans have complained about this season. He got over that hump today!! I am CELEBRATING IT!!

YOU just want to WHINE!! WHY??!!!

I'm for Coach Stoops FIXING this team and getting things going again!!! This win could be a turning point for this program going forward!!! That's what I WANT and MANY others here too!!!

hahaha! You are backtracking now after making some smug comments today. Nothing worse than a person that craps all day and then tries to join the party. I've read the last of your garbage posts.

• Haha
hahaha! You are backtracking now after making some smug comments today. Nothing worse than a person that craps all day and then tries to join the party. I've read the last of your garbage posts.
Good riddance.

I want what's BEST for this program. I feel like Coach Stoops can get us there. He just needs to go back to what got us there. Today was a big step forward.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Honestly if a bad season means 7-5 and a win over the best Louisville team in years, I'll take that every day
I won't go that far, but the death of our coaching staff has certainly been greatly exaggerated on this website. Today's win doesn't completely make up for the second half of the season, but it is a good start. You don't want to go into the bowl season with a dejected locker room. Also today could make a couple of 2024 commits at least think twice about decommitting. It's a good day for us.

Everyone on here has been saying they aren't legit all season. People shouldn't change the narrative just because we beat them.

It's a top 10 win in the record books and that is all that matters IMO.
They definitely had an easy schedule but all they can do is play the teams, they were ranked same as any other team. So it counts wether we think so or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT