ADVERTISEMENT

Spurs SL coach on Keldon Johnson

Who let her in the club?
bbd9eea466df4af2004073dd8c9acbf0-original.jpg

And we can't take you seriously because, well your and internet message board nobody.

It was a joke, chill out

Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?

I’m not dating my sister anymore it’s my first cousin now. My sister cheated on me.

Once again, it was a joke. I value anyone’s opinion on our former players. Hell if Richard Simmons said he was the steal of the draft I would be so excited to watch him.

It was a joke, chill out

I’m not dating my sister anymore it’s my first cousin now. My sister cheated on me.

Once again, it was a joke. I value anyone’s opinion on our former players. Hell if Richard Simmons said he was the steal of the draft I would be so excited to watch him.

Joking like that about your family is just weird imo..

It was a joke, chill out

My bad. Took it serious.

If KJ can shoot it like he has been, he very well could be the steal of the draft. He’s making some awkward and unconventional shots I never seen him attempt here.

It’s the spacing of the league. It allows what we know our players can do, to actually do. Plus everybody is a threat and the lanes and longer line help the flow of the game. Plus longer games equals more shots which equals you to shoot more and more.

It’s the spacing of the league. It allows what we know our players can do, to actually do. Plus everybody is a threat and the lanes and longer line help the flow of the game. Plus longer games equals more shots which equals you to shoot more and more.
Exactly. I don’t think everyone realizes what defensive 3 seconds and some other rules do for offensive players.

Reactions: uky8unc5
I'm still in wait and see mode with UK's draftees this year. SL is notorious for producing high-scoring games with a lot of highlights but it rarely translates into league success. It has and will do so on occasion but there are a ton of guys who've lit it up in SL only to find the league is a lot tougher. KJ was kind of a disappointment to me at UK. Never really excelled at any one phase and seemed to get worse as the season wore on. He will undoubtedly improve and he couldn't have gone to a better franchise in San Antonio. If he has any chance of a long productive career in the NBA, I think Pop will get it out of him and make him the best player he can be.

BTW, completely OT, boo-hoo on Zion's knee injury. Played 9 whole minutes and got a boo-boo on his knee. Didn't exactly dominate in the 9 minutes he played, either. IMO, the jury's still out on him, too. Will be worthy of Sportscenter highlights but not sure he'll be a 'generational' player. We'll see.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
KJ was kind of a disappointment to me at UK. Never really excelled at any one phase and seemed to get worse as the season wore on.
I agree but we've come to expect Cal's freshmen now to perform like vets. Not all of them do. He's got lots of upside. Up to him to work hard and show it now. And he's at a place where it's not sink or swim asap.

I am sure Keldon could give a rats ass about her opinion of his game. He mostly cares about whether or not she can properly fix him a sammich and cook.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT