ADVERTISEMENT

Somto to Uga

Would you? Fayetteville is only superior to Starkville, MS in the SEC. It’s the ****ing armpit of America.
I can confirm that Starkville is a sh**hole. It wouldn't take much to be better, even in Arkansas – the state with some of the worst metrics of our great nation.

Starkville is garbage.

But Fayetteville isnt awful, just not a happening place for an 18 year old or for young postgrads. It’s just only a college TOWN with no city or real economy/market outside the university. It’s got less developed Asheville or Boone, NC vibes. Some breweries, college bars, outdoor activities. Significantly prettier landscape than Starkville but still on the low end last few notches of the SEC town/city totem pole.

Starkville is garbage.

But Fayetteville isnt awful, just not a happening place for an 18 year old or for young postgrads. It’s just only a college TOWN with no city or real economy/market outside the university. It’s got less developed Asheville or Boone, NC vibes. Some breweries, college bars, outdoor activities. Significantly prettier landscape than Starkville but still on the low end last few notches of the SEC town/city totem pole.
For those wondering what Muncie, IN is like (where Joey Hart chose to play) it's like that, but worse and zero scenery/geography. Muncie is a tiny urban Hoosier Siberia. Think small Dayton.

Reactions: EliteBlue
For those wondering what Muncie, IN is like (where Joey Hart chose to play) it's like that, but worse and zero scenery/geography. Muncie is a tiny urban Hoosier Siberia. Think small Dayton.
Muncie, IN is a place that could have been substituted in place of Scranton, PA as the setting for The Office. A town you will always forget about.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
He is exactly the kind of kid that needed to have a 2 year plan. He has all the physical tools but zero game. He should prepare himself for the nba and one year isn't going to be enough to be "ready"... unless he gets drafted and developed in the pros.

Would you? Fayetteville is only superior to Starkville, MS in the SEC. It’s the ****ing armpit of America.
Yeah going from Lexington to Fayetteville is nuts I'm sure Ellen loves it. Lexington one of best places to live in America to the place everyone wants move from.

Ive watched the office more times than anyone i know. Watched the first season of PnR couldnt get into it but everyone says it gets better
PnR def isn't quite as good as the Office, but still enjoyable. The Office just had that new magic. I work in county government in small town Indiana, so it really hits home for me.

Reactions: CatsFan4Evr.
So I’d argue Boogie Fland is the best player next year out of the UK recruits

Then Quantance….assuming you get him two years

Then the droop off to Knox, Richmond and Somto is a gap IMO. The problem wjtb those three is they are raw talent that will hurt you in addition to helping you next year …and then they are gone….so whet is the point of them for one year

So Cal gets one good player in Fland smd two run of the.mill forwards snd the rest bail in him. What a coup😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT