ADVERTISEMENT

Somto Cyril,Jordan Brown or N 'Faly Dante?

Just reading the tea leaves now that there is some clarity here. I believe and this is just a hunch Dante may be the guy. He’s been at Oregon 4 years thus he has to be close to qualifying to grad transfer. Brown is off the board Somto is saying he’s 24 and we need one more big. We’ve been close on Dante before. If Cal really is hiring Martin this just makes too much sense.

Just reading the tea leaves now that there is some clarity here. I believe and this is just a hunch Dante may be the guy. He’s been at Oregon 4 years thus he has to be close to qualifying to grad transfer. Brown is off the board Somto is saying he’s 24 and we need one more big. We’ve been close on Dante before. If Cal really is hiring Martin this just makes too much sense.
After the comments from/about Somto, I am inclined to believe this is where we are heading too

Time stamping this post

Time stamping this post

giphy.gif

He would be a very late addition with reclass. I know his body is ready but what about adjusting to the speed of the game?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT