ADVERTISEMENT

Some Lanier smoke?

This is just me but the staff can’t like this new group on Twitter literally posting their every single move, every minute of the day and tracking their damn plane all the time
Well what if Matt Jones source is a fan that was standing next to him ? Kind of hard to stop fans from posting they saw Lanier at the Lexington airport. And if Jones doesn't report it, the fan will just post a picture on X or message board then it will grow like wildfire either way.

Reactions: Blue wood
I do skip them, BUT when people quote him, it spotlights his post and causes me to see them. And he doesn't have a right like everyone else, NOTHING he post is informative or has any substance at all. Are you kin to him ? Funny though, MANY (over15) posters agree with me, YOU are the only one defending him, so,,,,,,,, Usually when the majority is in agreement, the facts are pretty clear.
No not kin. I’ll defend anyone’s rights though
I do admit the last series of posts are just plain contrary. I just skip them

Yeap. NBA / UK. Its a two horse race. Kind of hope the kid has a terrible scrimmage today. In a selfish fan way, not toward him personally.

Well what if Matt Jones source is a fan that was standing next to him ? Kind of hard to stop fans from posting they saw Lanier at the Lexington airport. And if Jones doesn't report it, the fan will just post a picture on X or message board then it will grow like wildfire either way.
To me it’s the more them tracking the flights that’s weird

Sounds like UK really, really wants Lanier.
Image-57.jpg

The guy has as much right to be here as anyone, and as much right to express his opinions
He doesn’t bother me a bit TBH. And while I don’t agree with his posts…some of them do make one think a bit
easiest thing though…if you don’t like what he has to say then skip it or put him on ignore
Moses mom here to tell everybody to leave her little boy alone boo hoo. He's a troll lady get over yourself

Sounds like UK really, really wants Lanier.
Image-57.jpg
Everybody bragging on UT's three transfers. Darlingstein or whatever the name is, can score some. Big Igor can shoot pretty good. And the five man is a role player. Barnes knows if he doesn't get Lanier he probably will not be as good next season. A hot shot guard from high school coming in and their one is back. The others were role players last season. They do have three slots remaining so they could still pick up a couple of decent pieces. But Lanier is the big one they really need.

Lanier has to be intrigued with this fast offense Pope plays, the amount of shots he would get here compared to UT and if the money thing is true why in the world would he go to UT?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT