ADVERTISEMENT

Some Lanier smoke?

Remember, Pope wants players that want to be here and know what it means to play here. This is a top 3 destination, there are all kinds of perks that come with playing here. I don't think any players we have committed so far made unreasonable demands. I also don't think Pope will be throwing that kind of money around just to get someone who people think we need, the right fit factors in just as much as anything under his system.

What facts? You have been proven wrong about Lanier's scoring ability and efficiency. What facts, other than your opinion have you brought to the table?
clueless huh . I said he's not the top scoring player in the country . . I was correct hes not in the top 100 . The op then posted oh my bad didn't mean scoring meant efficency. Reading is hard for some i see

You got that right, SFCat ! ! ! I've been a part of BBN since we were all reading The Cats' Pause on paper ! We've all seen a lot of opposing-fan trolls on Rupp Rafters over the years, but I don't think I've ever seen an opposing-fan troll like Moses, who makes absolutely no effort to hide the fact that he's an opposing-fan troll. Amazing !
Nevertheless ... Go 'Cats ! ! !
I used to give my Pops a subscribtion to Cats Pause as a Christmas present every year. That and Kentucky Explorer (I believe was the name; an eastern Ky based magazine w/ a lot of old stories about different things/people/places/Kentucky-life)

Reactions: dl51344
Remember, Pope wants players that want to be here and know what it means to play here. This is a top 3 destination, there are all kinds of perks that come with playing here. I don't think any players we have committed so far made unreasonable demands. I also don't think Pope will be throwing that kind of money around just to get someone who people think we need, the right fit factors in just as much as anything under his system.
If that’s the case, Mitch should have offered him 1 million/year to coach here, and Mitch should only want coaches that want to be here and knows what it means to coach here. This is a top 3 job in the country. There are all kinds of perks to coaching here.

The facts.

1.20 ppm (Reeves was 1.19 for reference)

44% from 3 on high volume
60% from 2
88% from the line
Scored right at 20 ppg.
High efficiency guy, obviously.

Those are real stats. If you don't like Lanier, cool, but those are the numbers. Cram em down your pie holes.
I presume this was for Moses? :)

If that’s the case, Mitch should have offered him 1 million/year to coach here, and Mitch should only want coaches that want to be here and knows what it means to coach here. This is a top 3 job in the country. There are all kinds of perks to coaching here.
This is what Pope said when accepting the job, the coaching position at Kentucky will always be among the best paying jobs in college basketball. No player here will ever get the money our coach gets or even close while playing here, what did Pope ask for when you interviewed him?

Reactions: NociHTTP
Lanier is not the guy I wanted but I am not the coach.

Pope wants him then I am all for it. i will back him and pull for him like I will the rest of the team. Hope he comes in and is the perfect piece we need to get the best product on the court and compete at the highest level.

I understand reasonable kentucky fans being a little wound up. It appears pope is looking at recruiting differently than Cal did. I think that is great. Unless Cal had overwhelming talent we were surely headed to disappointing seasons, good riddance. I'm personally hoping Pope gets one or two 3 or 4 stars per year, winners that have great intangibles, maybe one portal guy who you know exactly what you were getting, and the rest studs.

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF
Does the teacher know you’re on your phone? Wait till I get home this evening and get my belt. Of course I’ll need to take your mommy to dreamy town first but go straight to your basement and I’ll get to you after I’m done with her. Going to show you what that attitude gets you Mr!!

Damn dude, does it f'n matter if he's the top scorer in the country. Who gives a shit. He can score baskets, that's all the hell that matters.
He scored 5 today at the combine in an entire game . Its clear you’re correct he’s the top scoring player on the planet

He scored 5 today at the combine in an entire game . Its clear you’re correct he’s the top scoring player on the planet
You are evidently hell bent on pissing many members on Rafters off. You must get your rocks off on it or something.
Thread after thread you have nothing but negativity to say about any player or potential player we have.
I mean if you honestly want to be known as an asshole and be treated like one then keep typing your sarcastic posts and I pretty much guarantee you will get responded to and treated accordingly.

You are evidently hell bent on pissing many members on Rafters off. You must get your rocks off on it or something.
Thread after thread you have nothing but negativity to say about any player or potential player we have.
I mean if you honestly want to be known as an asshole and be treated like one then keep typing your sarcastic posts and I pretty much guarantee you will get responded to and treated accordingly.
I can't imagine being that type of person. What a pathetic existence. Sounds exhausting too.

He can only piss people off if they give him attention. Skip over his post and do not respond to him, if everyone does that, eventually he will go away (hopefully).

I was gonna say 15-20 but I felt 10 would be safer
He got his 20/game last year on only 13 shots/game. That's incredible efficiency.

At UK, he probably gets 9 to 11 shots/game. That's still good for 13 to 17 points/game if his efficiency holds up another year.

There's no way he averages 10/game if he comes here, unless he completely reverts, which is unlikely.

LolHe got his 20/game last year on only 13 shots/game. That's incredible efficiency.

At UK, he probably gets 9 to 11 shots/game. That's still good for 13 to 17 points/game if his efficiency holds up another year.

There's no way he averages 10/game if he comes here, unless he completely reverts, which is unlikely.
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

I like what I read about Poplar. He looks like he has some skills and is a good shooter. He didn’t like how he was being used. Sounds familiar. He would be better off here.

Reactions: JASUN74
You're officially the message equivalent of the smelly kid in class that no one wants to sit next to - the rancid mixed odor of fermented piss and old mowed grass shavings sticking seedily to the same pants you've worn for the last week and half.

You think you're getting attention - and it's true, you are - but for all the wrong reasons.
Still waiting on your proof I said I didn’t want Lanier

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT