ADVERTISEMENT

Some Lanier smoke?

So you think Chaz is the best scorer in the country . Not even in top 100

Maybe not in total PPG but he was #1 in offensive efficiency. But you wouldn’t know that or care about it because A) it doesn’t fit your negative ass, hater agenda and B) you probably can’t wrap your simple mind around why it is relevant. Your idol Cal couldn’t either.

Seems likes it’s Lanier & Almonor, then hold a spot for anyone that may come available. Robinson sounds like is staying in the draft or ku bound I heard but who knows, don’t see us adding Lanier and Robinson though.

Ahh you're back here spewing misinformation.

He's #42 in PPG in the country. He was 92nd in FG % at 51%.

But continue on this weird path of obstinance.

The facts.

1.20 ppm (Reeves was 1.19 for reference)

44% from 3 on high volume
60% from 2
88% from the line
Scored right at 20 ppg.
High efficiency guy, obviously.

Those are real stats. If you don't like Lanier, cool, but those are the numbers. Cram em down your pie holes.

Pray Game Show GIF by ABC Network

Moses what is your end game here man, you hate on every damn player. I honestly think you would prime Kobe Bryant isn’t good enough to play here. How is laneir not good enough to play here
youre a fraud , show me where I said Lanier wasnt good enough to play here

Maybe not in total PPG but he was #1 in offensive efficiency. But you wouldn’t know that or care about it because A) it doesn’t fit your negative ass, hater agenda and B) you probably can’t wrap your simple mind around why it is relevant. Your idol Cal couldn’t either.
Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Moses is just mad that Lanier isn't going to Arkansas.
You got that right, SFCat ! ! ! I've been a part of BBN since we were all reading The Cats' Pause on paper ! We've all seen a lot of opposing-fan trolls on Rupp Rafters over the years, but I don't think I've ever seen an opposing-fan troll like Moses, who makes absolutely no effort to hide the fact that he's an opposing-fan troll. Amazing !
Nevertheless ... Go 'Cats ! ! !

You got that right, SFCat ! ! ! I've been a part of BBN since we were all reading The Cats' Pause on paper ! We've all seen a lot of opposing-fan trolls on Rupp Rafters over the years, but I don't think I've ever seen an opposing-fan troll like Moses, who makes absolutely no effort to hide the fact that he's an opposing-fan troll. Amazing !
Nah. I actually think he's a Cal disciple. He's butt hurt his guy is gone. Cal fan, not Kentucky fan. I saw it with IU fans after Knight. Now he's stuck with UK swag he doesn't want. So he just comes here to poo poo anything remotely good about post-Cal Kentucky. Just a wet sandwich. That's my non-expert opinion.

youre a fraud , show me where I said Lanier wasnt good enough to play here
You sitting here complaining about where he is ranked in terms of the top scorers In the nation. The only fraud on this forum is you. You have complained about every damn player and said they aren’t good enough to play here. Go back to Arkansas and follow cal because it’s clear of what your intentions are.

Saw somewhere chaz wants 1.8 million in nil anyone know if this is true? If so not sure pope will do that.
I think you're right, TwinDaddy. The NBA pretty much snuffed out a lot of Chaz's bargaining power by not inviting him to the NBA Draft Combine. I'd guess that would take any player - including Chaz and Wooga - out of seven-figure NIL territory,
Just MHO, of course. :cool:
Go 'Cats ! ! !

I know they are setting the fan goal at 1 million for today and it’s already over 900k. So if we use it then I don’t think it’s out of the realm to pay the guy 1.8 million

You sitting here complaining about where he is ranked in terms of the top scorers In the nation. The only fraud on this forum is you. You have complained about every damn player and said they aren’t good enough to play here. Go back to Arkansas and follow cal because it’s clear of what your intentions are.
so you cant show me thx

Nah. I actually think he's a Cal disciple. He's butt hurt his guy is gone. Cal fan, not Kentucky fan. I saw it with IU fans after Knight. Now he's stuck with UK swag he doesn't want. So he just comes here to poo poo anything remotely good about post-Cal Kentucky. Just a wet sandwich. That's my non-expert opinion.
I wouldn't argue that point with you, SFCat. It's really just a matter of semantics for me. For me, there's no substantive difference between "a Cal fan, not a Kentucky fan" and "an Arkansas fan." CCC is at Arkansas now.
For me, anybody who's not "a Kentucky fan" is by definition "an opposing fan."
But, again ... that's just me. :cool: No problem with your post.
Go 'Cats ! ! !

The old saying..."Never argue with an idiot! They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!" comes to mind.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
Lanier might very well visit Tennessee and he may very well end up there but the only visit I’ve heard about is from Tennessee fans on Twitter and discord. Everything today has been trending uk
I was going to say —

Who said he’s visiting?

How do egos get worked out if one guy makes 2-3 times what everyone else makes on NIL? Crazy stuff. That’s why coaches also make the big bucks I guess.
That's exactly what I was wanting to know before I read your post. It seems that NIL could be that problem that causes a chemistry issue among the team. I've worried about that since this started. Heaven knows we don't need that, because we've had chemistry issues before.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Basillo. He is a media guy for them
I’ve read Basillo has been talking about him transferring to Tennessee since the end of last year. If that’s true, how is that not tampering?

If Tennessee is such a lock, why hasn’t he announced for them yet? I suppose it could happen soon since his workouts are over now. We’ll see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT