ADVERTISEMENT

Sobering Thought for the Day

Random UK Fan

Sophomore
Dec 10, 2018
Was just watching a high school bball game on ESPN2 and realized “if we have one player in the upcoming class stay until his senior year, the recruits following him will have been born in Cal’s first year here (Wall, Boogie, etc’s class)” o_O

Made me a little sad thinking about how old you all are getting.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F823aa218-6142-403f-ad8d-62c7e405b50e_400x300.gif

Last edited:
The absolute WORST is when you post here in your early 20s and think "WTF are all these old turds doing here posting in their 40's, 50's and 60's"..

And then you realize you're on the wrong side of 30 and those old ****s are basically your future. Ughhh.

I'm over 425 years old. I used to travel around Europe performing in a circus theater with a vampire coven.

Bad news was that most of my coven was killed by a vampire who looked a lot like Brad Pitt.

Good news is that my 401 K has a few billion in it by now.

I'm over 425 years old. I used to travel around Europe performing in a circus theater with a vampire coven.

Bad news was that most of my coven was killed by a vampire who looked a lot like Brad Pitt.

Nice, you should retire but I understand why you don’t

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul

But you were given something I never had….a choice

Reactions: augustaky1
I choose to be positive. As I have gotten older I keep hearing stuff like, “50 is the new 30.”

The older I get, the longer people seem to be living. I see people who are in their 80’s and still going strong. Here’s hoping when I hit 80, they say “80 is the new 50” or something like that.

I’m 51 and I do not feel old. I thought 51 was ancient when I was a kid. But I feel like I am still in my prime.

National "change your avatar" day has arrived and there's still time to participate!!!

I remember listening to UK games on the radio in 1958 at 10 years old. Johnny Cox and Vernon Hatton were on the team then.
Now, that’s OLD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT