ADVERTISEMENT

So when will we know for sure?

If none of these three guys come back to UK then i will seriously have to reevaluate getting emotionally invested in these teams. Fans invest lots of emotion and time going and watching these kids play
If these kids can just take off on a whim and yes all 3 of these guys it is a whim...then as a fan i will dial my enthusiasm for these games way back

I don't like them leaving but I'm not sure I will ever get emotionally involved with UK basketball players, lol.

Reactions: awf and brianpoe
lol..I am sure the mods could tell you that me and UMM have completely different IP addresses.

DHCP, Proxy, NAT, VPN, should I go on?

Of course it takes a minimal level of acumen to employ said techniques which probably aren’t to be expected from UMM, or you. So you have a point.

Anything else UMM’s momma?

I believe you. But who joins a community less than a month ago and starts demanding 13 year veteran posters be banned?
I am of the belief Brian that people should be treated well in general. I do not think that just because a poster has been here a while they should have the right to say whatever they want to others and get away with it.Do you? To me, that is like saying that since I have lived life a long time and not killed somebody, I could go kill all I wanted because I have lived so long. To me, that makes no since. Just because a person has a high post count, they should still be held accountable. Gonzocat made a sexually explicit joke about my mother because he disagreed with me, so was I supposed to just thank him and move on because he has a lot more posts than me?

DHCP, Proxy, NAT, VPN, should I go on?

Of course it takes a minimal level of acumen to employ said techniques which probably aren’t to be expected from UMM, or you. So you have a point.

Anything else UMM’s momma?
I know you are trying to show off in front of your friends, so carry on. I am sure your fellow bullies on here will like all of your posts'!

If none of these three guys come back to UK then i will seriously have to reevaluate getting emotionally invested in these teams. Fans invest lots of emotion and time going and watching these kids play
If these kids can just take off on a whim and yes all 3 of these guys it is a whim...then as a fan i will dial my enthusiasm for these games way back

I don't get as much emotionally involved as I use to not worth it when they up and leave....

I am of the belief Brian that people should be treated well in general. I do not think that just because a poster has been here a while they should have the right to say whatever they want to others and get away with it.Do you? To me, that is like saying that since I have lived life a long time and not killed somebody, I could go kill all I wanted because I have lived so long. To me, that makes no since. Just because a person has a high post count, they should still be held accountable. Gonzocat made a sexually explicit joke about my mother because he disagreed with me, so was I supposed to just thank him and move on because he has a lot more posts than me?

I think you should know by now that this place can get a bit like a locker room and one should not be easily upset by jokes.

Most everyone tends to blow off the minor disagreements because true fans actually agree on so many other topics.

I can tell you that gonzo and bass are not bad guys. Dish it out and take it now and then it’s all good. You fellas will agree on something else very soon.

Wut

I am one of the "Elderly" UK fans I think you are referring to. Started following the Cats in 75. Biggest difference for me since the One and Done changed the game of college basketball.....The wins aren't quite as sweet and the losses don't hurt as much. Still following and watching, but just not quite as invested in players who always have one foot out the door. Overall, college basketball was a more enjoyable sport before One and Done rules. Freshmen were brought along slowly, players were more developed, the fans were more passionate and the game was of higher caliber. I miss it.
You are not alone. I would guess many UK fans feel the same way. I know I do. But as they say, we can jump in the lake and I might do that, the water is nice. As for UK basketball too much uncertainity. Will he stay or will he go. Ready or not.

Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT