ADVERTISEMENT

So what's the Billy Preston circus?

It is literally every year that this shit goes down at KU. Every year players have eligibility concerns, players are arrested, improper benefits are discovered. We don’t even hear about half the shit. Was the huge ticket scandal where the employees embezzled an ass ton of money a few years ago talked about?

Silents is right, the place is one giant cesspool.

Don't forget Myron Piggie implicating Roy Williams in scandal while at KU.

There are going to be few people who will think this is true. SMH.
Hey @RC_Texas you seem to be a level headed poster. Does it register with you that you're constantly defending your team against accusations of foul (pardon the pun) play? I mean, I can understand a minor violation every now and then but dude, there's always something going on with Kansas basketball. What do you attribute this to, jealous opponents creating fake news or perhaps a rogue booster? What gives man?

Reactions: preacherfan
Also remember: KU apparently had no problem with the car he was driving until he got into an accident, then realized they wouldn’t be able to keep it hidden on the police report.

Guess Self isn’t giving the Lawrence PD enough tickets and free Hooters trips.
Good point

Hey @RC_Texas you seem to be a level headed poster. Does it register with you that you're constantly defending your team against accusations of foul (pardon the pun) play? I mean, I can understand a minor violation every now and then but dude, there's always something going on with Kansas basketball. What do you attribute this to, jealous opponents creating fake news or perhaps a rogue booster? What gives man?

You answered your own question.. He's not level-headed.. He's a legitimate dumbass. We're closing in on a dozen times this guy had to defend and spin some crime that a Kansas player committed. I mean.. How many times before you're like "shit.. Yeah there's a problem here.."

But he won't. He'll continue to beg for our approval which.. Literally, no one affords him. He's exactly what we laugh at when it comes to Kansas fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT