ADVERTISEMENT

So have they talked and he's staying or there's a future meeting and its still up in the air?

Mar 3, 2024
Matt Jones has really provided pretty much zero insight on this...
Who knows at this point. Waiting game. What's the consensus?

The main question is, does he realize how hot his seat has gotten since the loss? He is not in Lexington, so I don't think he has a clue. He will tomorrow I predict.
He will just laugh all the way to the bank.

• Sad
Reactions: Fox2monk
Has KSR been playing the fan base? Tom and Cal acted like it’s just the normal yearly evaluation like most get at their regulars jobs. I mean I’m sure this year will be more detailed with changes but was/is his job ever in jeopardy to begin with?

Has KSR been playing the fan base? Tom and Cal acted like it’s just the normal yearly evaluation like most get at their regulars jobs. I mean I’m sure this year will be more detailed with changes but was/is his job ever in jeopardy to begin with?
KSR always plays the fanbase. That's how they make money.

KSR always plays the fanbase. That's how they make money.
I swear man I think they’ve gotten us good this time. To my knowledge no official member of the university or hardly any national media has picked any of this up other than Norlander right before the call in show.

Now I’m certain Mitch isn’t happy with how the season ended. However, I think we’ve all been had by Matt Jones and the stooges.

I swear man I think they’ve gotten us good this time. To my knowledge no official member of the university or hardly any national media has picked any of this up other than Norlander right before the call in show.

Now I’m certain Mitch isn’t happy with how the season ended. However, I think we’ve all been had by Matt Jones and the stooges.
I'm telling you guys. Stop listening/reading that garbage site. He's a politician wannabe, and a Dukie who trolls the fanbase.

Reactions: BigBlue1992
I mean apparently they didn’t take any calls tonight. That either means someone else is completely sheltering him and he is clueless, or everyone knew exactly what would happen if they took calls. He has to know the fans are pissed, the question is does he realize why, or think we are stupid like he normally does

Reactions: BigBlue1992
I'm telling you guys. Stop listening/reading that garbage site. He's a politician wannabe, and a Dukie who trolls the fanbase.
Exactly right.

When Saturday night rolled around, I knew something was going on when ESPN, CBS, or any of the major media had said a word about a meeting or anything of the sorts. Now yeah they were talking about a disappointing ending but not that Cal might get fired.

I got my head bit off by a few on here after stating that it was weird that nothing had leaked yet because it always gets out before it ever happens.

Now I’m almost positive it was never gonna happen.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Who knows, but Tom Leach is the last person anyone should look to for real inside news. He is the voice of the wildcats and he’s amazing at that. He’s also a university employee and he will never utter speculation or act like something is wrong, even if it is.

Last edited:

Aaron Torres said it too, is he part of KSR? I can’t remember.

Who knows, but Tom Leach is the last person anyone should look too for real inside news. He is the voice of the wildcats and he’s amazing at that. He’s also a university employee and he will never utter speculation or act like something is wrong, even if it is.
That is true. Tom is as classy as they come. But just think about it, there’s literally nobody other than KSR and Ben Roberts who have reported that Cal’s job is in jeopardy.

That’s odd to me for the highest paid position in the sport.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'd bet Cal and Mitch were supposed to meet today but Cal told him to kiss his ass and the meeting would happen later on when he decides.

Wasn't it Matt that started the Cal and Mitch meeting being today?
He did, but clarified just a little bit ago that meeting hadn’t take place yet, and Cal did the show anyway. He continued, something will be known by tomorrow, now that Cal has no choice but to meet with Mitch.

Also, Norlander and Parrish said the toxicity within the program may be too much to endure at this point. This is after Norlander pissed in everyone’s cheerios saying Cal was likely back. Click bait💯💯💯

He did, but clarified just a little bit ago that meeting didn’t take place yet, and Cal did the show anyway. He continued, something will be known by tomorrow, now that Cal has no choice but to meet with Mitch.

Also, Norlander and Parrish said the toxicity within the program may be too much to endure at this point. This is after Norlander pissed in everyone’s cheerios saying Cal was likely back. Click bait💯💯💯
I would not say he "clarified" but that he REVERSED. He found out that he was wrong and all that crap about what they discussed today was pretty much made up.

Who knows, but Tom Leach is the last person anyone should look to for real inside news. He is the voice of the wildcats and he’s amazing at that. He’s also a university employee and he will never utter speculation or act like something is wrong, even if it is.
I am glad some people realize this. Tom Leach is essentially a spokesman for the university. He's not an independent journalist aiming to report the truth. He's not going to hit Cal with hard hitting questions.

His job is to literally walk the company line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT