ADVERTISEMENT

So does this team get a name if it wins a title?

The Rebounders

tumblr_lbks5hAmsx1qbipv3o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

But
200w.gif

Reactions: chroix and Fox2monk
The Grown Ups.

Because that’s the most glaringly obvious difference between this team and Cal’s past UK teams: this is by far the oldest rotation Cal has ever played here. This year we’re led by grown men instead of teenaged boys …and it shows.

"The ones who transcend the laws of time and space"

...because it is metaphysically impossible for that bum Cal to win a championship without a once in a lifetime player. I asked the psychic hobo who lives in front of the Sunoco.

"The ones who transcend the laws of time and space"

...because it is metaphysically impossible for that bum Cal to win a championship without a once in a lifetime player. I asked the psychic hobo who lives in front of the Sunoco.

Well if we’re going that direction, everyone has something to learn if we’re back on I guess. I mean I could easily say wait, I thought it’s really just luck, players hit or miss shots how is it Cal’s fault or accomplishment, and it’s a January game so it doesn’t mean anything anyway, right?

I said for a long time I do think his time is running up but it killed me because of how powerful he can be. I just started to question, does he want it? Seemed reasonable to me. But January games matter, success is NEVER about luck, excuses are for losers, and the coach and the players are BOTH responsible for and not producing. Period.

Cal has plenty of time and winning big carries momentum, we all know that. College basketball is different than any sport because 1 player, 1 game, 1 season can create massive momentum swings that can last a decade.

That’s why his destructors aren’t talking. We (if I became one) take notice.

But there’s really no point in either of us going there. To me at least. Keep winning.

“The team a lot of fans thought sucked early on, but then became one of the best teams in the country overnight”

Reactions: awf
The Unbreakables, because we have been injured a lot but so far, so good. Or if you prefer, our ankles have bent but haven’t broken. Yet.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT