ADVERTISEMENT

Snoop speaks on KU

I agree with Snoop...if you want Snoop you are going to get the authentic Snoop concert experience.

People could have left if they didn't want to stay for it. That's on them if they are offended.

Reactions: hawkin
What the heck do you mean sell recruits to this type of environment. Are you freaking 80 years old?

1. Its college bro. Listening to Snoop rap about Gin and orange juice. Im sure the recruits have an idea about the environment with or without Snoop

2. These kids listen music artists that are much worse and love it

As I said, I love Snoop. I’m really glad Cal knows better than to hire him to shoot fake money on recruits, have pole dancers showing their asses, and him rapping about selling drugs and f**ing hoes at BBM. If your reasoning is that they listen to worse, then you are missing the point.

I would try to justify if I were you too. Your coach and AD seem to agree with me. I don’t think a basketball event geared towards recruits and families is the time for Snoop to perform. At the same time, it doesn’t surprise me one bit that KU chose to have him out.

Have a great evening and enjoy those soon to hit penalties!

Keep in my mind that Jeff Long, the KU AD, used to be at Arkansas and is the same guy who hired Bobby Petrino, so the guy does not have morals anyway. Just win baby. For him to act like he didn't know what Snoop Dogg was about, come on.

Reactions: Blueaz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT