Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
March 14, 2013

Snodgrass to speak to Spurrier soon
By Eric Guimaraes
WR Thaddeus Snodgrass of Springfield, OH has offers from USC, Ohio State, Penn State, Kentucky, Michigan State, Nebraska, West Virginia and Notre Dame among others. Snodgrass says he is not too familiar with the Gamecocks but is showing interest. "They're just telling me they want me to come down for a visit," he said. "I'm supposed to call coach (Steve) Spurrier tonight." Snodgrass expects to make the trip to Columbia though he is unsure of when. His only visit thus far has been to Kentucky. "I loved it there," said Snodgrass. "I love the academics, the coaches and the players." USC, Kentucky and West Virginia are showing the most interest, according to Snodgrass. Though he did not name any favorites, he did says that he will not attend Ohio State and that distance to home does not matter. As a junior, Snodgrass had 33 receptions for over 400 yards and five touchdowns.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20130314/PSPORTS02/130319797

Interesting that they put the UK comments in there since it is a USC recruiting article. Sounds like we are looking pretty good, of course it was his first visit.

I have alway thought UK should have the budget to have a huge recruiting influence in the Big Ten states to our north, being the nearest SEC school and the recent SEC publicity has to be a big advantage. Hopefully that includes Snodgrass.

But then, everyone but us stupid fans always knew Joker AND Brooks had an unlimited recruiting budget.

I still wonder what Brooks meant by saying UK needed to get in the 21st century.

LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT