ADVERTISEMENT

SMH Coach K already reserving the region the NCAA will place him in

They would have to be the number 5 team or the 1st 2 seed to determine their “preference”. If 4th 1 seed they should be in San Antonio

Reactions: ganner918
Yeah but UK has a team that can win it all this year. I dont want the NCAA giving Duke preferential treatment just because the Ratface is about to ride off into the cheese set.
We literally got hosed in San Diego when Woden just pulled a retirement announcement out of his butt.

Ks had all year to make the stars align and sacrifice many many goats.

The NCAA will be his dirty whore until April 2.

Anyone who doesn't believe the Selection Committee will do everything in their power to make it a easy path for Dook and K to make the Final Four this year, hasn't been paying attention.
He's already had nearly god-like status conferred upon him by every sports media outlet. One does not go against the word of God.

They won't be the top seed so it won't matter.

Even if they climbed to a 1 seed it would be the last 1 and thus they get last pick.
Right bc Chicago is the closest site to 70% of the field especially potential 1s. If the committee though strokes the cheese feaster they will say duke was the 3rd 1 seed and San Antonio for zona San Fran for zags. I don’t trust any of it

Anyone who doesn't believe the Selection Committee will do everything in their power to make it a easy path for Dook and K to make the Final Four this year, hasn't been paying attention.
He's already had nearly god-like status conferred upon him by every sports media outlet. One does not go against the word of God.
Yeah I would love, on the 30th anniversary of the Shot, to have an opportunity to send K into retirement with a big ole fat L! Wether its the EE, FF or Final I dont give a damn just take them out UK!

Reactions: JST390-2
Gonna be honest. I don’t wanna be anywhere near Duke. The SLURP heard around world will happen.
We will have a big crowd advantage in Chicago. Likely would in San Antonio as well. Would be the opposite in Philly. SF a push?

Every D1 program requests a preferred region, Cal already likely has too, it just hasnt been leaked

The good Old "Strategic Scenario Preemptive Request"

Did he mention to be sure they can get him a game or two in Greensboro, too, cause, that like, never happens ?

Many years of diligent, careful obedient ass kissing serviced by the NCAA tournament selection committee for Coach K. I'm sure he would think all of that a really nice gesture.

Reactions: dl51344
i say, grant the request. give him everything he wants. they are good but not deep or conditioned. banchero has some long blanks in some recent games. give the roach what he wants, it will not help. none of the games will be played in cameron indoor barn.

Man I am so sick of the Coach K victory tour crap …for me that’s why they beat us …no way we were getting a W with him taking his victory lap for an entire season
Best thing to do is put a big $$ on dook. U know they will hand them the title. Might as well make some $$$ out of the corrupt little rat lovers.

Best thing to do is put a big $$ on dook. U know they will hand them the title. Might as well make some $$$ out of the corrupt little rat lovers.
I've been doing this their past 5 or 6 games lol. Cupcake city. I plan on doing the same this Saturday. Bet everything you got!

Reactions: howercat
They would have to be the number 5 team or the 1st 2 seed to determine their “preference”. If 4th 1 seed they should be in San Antonio
San Antonio is going to be Arizona. San Fran is going to be Gonzaga. If they are the 4th 1, they will be Philly or Chicago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT