ADVERTISEMENT

Skyy Clark sure gets around

Clark has got a lot of "action" at multiple schools... heard he's a real player.

RDF called that one. Total headcase. His dad was over on this board btw, arguing with us who said he was trash.
Don't think I ever got that personal, but just spit facts and details of what was being told. Know it wasn't popular at the time since he was committed so long but there were so many red flags.....thank goodness this didn't hit Lexington as this places is already screwed up enough-a duo of Sahvir Wheeler/Skyy Clark might have made the '21 team look like the '96 team.

Clark's trainer/hype man is also delusional. Compared him to Kyrie Irving and his little brother ZZ to Derrick Rose. That **** should get you banned from being allowed in a gym.

Clark and his crew with Mick Cronin? LOL---Cronin must think Tyger Campbell's hair was the key, not Tyger himself. Would love to see this happen to see Cronin take one of "bitch out" timeouts to simply yell at Clark for not defending for entirety of the timeout.

Don't think I ever got that personal, but just spit facts and details of what was being told. Know it wasn't popular at the time since he was committed so long but there were so many red flags.....thank goodness this didn't hit Lexington as this places is already screwed up enough-a duo of Sahvir Wheeler/Skyy Clark might have made the '21 team look like the '96 team.

Clark's trainer/hype man is also delusional. Compared him to Kyrie Irving and his little brother ZZ to Derrick Rose. That **** should get you banned from being allowed in a gym.

Clark and his crew with Mick Cronin? LOL---Cronin must think Tyger Campbell's hair was the key, not Tyger himself. Would love to see this happen to see Cronin take one of "bitch out" timeouts to simply yell at Clark for not defending for entirety of the timeout.
I don't know if I could stomach a Skyy Clakre/Wheeler backcourt.

I hope the best for the kid ... but he went to like 6 or 7 high schools (one he never even played at and left 2 months later). He obviously has issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT