ADVERTISEMENT

Skj transferrin

The moment Vanderbilt went down...the void of his minutes SKJ way outplayed Richards in SEC T and NCAA Tournament. Granted an extremely small sample size but that was all the sample SKJ got and he did a solid job of it.

Nick average 3.6 pts a game from start of SEC Play to end of NCAA tournament. Not to mention the constant turnovers due to his weak hands. SKJ was solidly better player at end of season and we don't beat UT in SEC T without him and SKJ was very solid in Davidson game.
Way better...right.

So he’s scared of a freshman coming in? Why would he transfer? If he worked hard over the summer in the weight room and practice he could’ve been starting. This shows me he doesn’t have the fight to be in the next level in the NBA. If you can’t break out in college around good players how can you do it in the NBA. .

I was really excited to have him back next year. Scratching my head over this one
Great post, this is exactly why I am not upset SKJ is transferring. He doesn't want it bad enough. He was in prime spot to work on his game and body. Instead of welcoming competition, he chose to run from it. I was excited to have him as a JR, great for the locker room and great for his 5 fouls. With the exception of 3games, he never did anything outstanding or memorable. We want players who believe they can beat about anyone. Now we know why he never played much, didn't have the heart to compete

Reactions: sambowieshin
I sincerely hope that our title hopes don't hang on a player averaging 3 and 2.

However, I loved SKJ's game when he showed it. He appeared to be coming into his own a little towards the end.

You think we make the 2011 Final Four if Liggins and Harrellson transfered? Nope.

Liggins averaged less than four points a game in 2010. Harrellson averaged less than two points a game.

Reactions: Jamal Mercer
You think we make the 2011 Final Four if Liggins and Harrellson transfered? Nope.

Liggins averaged less than four points a game in 2010. Harrellson averaged less than two points a game.

that leadership fed over into Doron Lamb, Terrence Jones and Darius Miller as well - those guys knew what it took to beat great teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT