ADVERTISEMENT

Sisk says more departures coming

If Montgomery, Hagans, Clarke, Boston, those guys can leave, why would anybody be surprised if Toppin leaves? He's got as much or more potential than any of those guys. This thing is completely broken with no fix in sight. This transfer portal is the new 5 star recruit. The whole system needs to be scrapped and 2-3 year rule or straight to G League or NBA put into place.

MORE DEPARTURES....its not rocket science here yall.....sarr is gone to italy to play pro ball, jackson isnt coming back, and more than likely minz will be gone to an overseas team. so there ya have it. clarke, boston, jackson, sarr, fletcher, and minz. those are all gone.

MORE DEPARTURES....its not rocket science here yall.....sarr is gone to italy to play pro ball, jackson isnt coming back, and more than likely minz will be gone to an overseas team. so there ya have it. clarke, boston, jackson, sarr, fletcher, and minz. those are all gone.

This is where we are with UK Basketball. Losing at least 6 players from a 9-16 team.

Yeah I think is the the sorest of spots for most UK fans. Yes our record was atrocious. Yes that is unacceptable at UK. But you aren’t going to lose the fan base on even the most putrid of seasons. You will, however lose the fan base because of the constant turnstile of players in and out of the program and continue to lose.

Imagine where we would be right now if the NCAA were more strict on the APR and still had the recruiting restriction of no more than 5 in a year or 8 over 2 years (I think that's how it went). We would have to survive on walk on players.

They do these “teasers” a lot of times when what they’re hinting at is obvious.

I expect he’s referring to Sarr, whoeveryone knows is going.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Well no kidding. Cue Carnac for a lunch date with Captain Obvious..

Sarr isn't coming back and Jackson is a lottery pick. Why in the world would he return?

I have always thought Mintz was leaving and if we start grabbing guards left and right out of the transfer portal then that will for sure send him packing.

There appeared to be a certain segment of the team that was not happy about playing for Kentucky, or Cal, or both this season. If Brooks was in on that crew then he is likely to leave as well if he can find a nice place to land. Something about that whole kneeling thing and his sudden return to the floor still makes me suspicious.

Now that I have stated the obvious someone give me money and call me a sports writer.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Look guys we have Askew, Allen and Ware retuning, that is more players we’ve returned in years, any extra is a bonus. Baby steps at keeping players for Cal, it’s all new to him!!!

Reactions: TM2013
They do these “teasers” a lot of times when what they’re hinting at is obvious.

I expect he’s referring to Sarr, whoeveryone knows is going.
Cal has said he expects Sarr to follow his 1-year plan when he arrived so that's not a scoop

Reactions: Cats192
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT