ADVERTISEMENT

Sierra Canyon 🤔

Camacho 2024!
giphy.gif

Wut? We just think it’s beyond ignorant. I mean, if you’re going to wear them, at least wear it correctly. Personally, I don’t see any need to wear them, whatsoever, period. Just a bunch of virtue signaling.
Virtue signaling just like melting down over HS kids playing basketball wear theirs. You gotta show that outrage... over masks.

Not saying it’s right or wrong but now many conservatives do you think would be for playing basketball in masks?
I don’t care about politics or even what led to this to be honest. Like. At all. Although, pretty sure you stated in the last post that these are “my people.” Kind sir, **** off

I said the side you support. I’ve read enough of your posts over the years to know that’s true.
There is no more fascinating individual on the internet than the political pundit who makes up arguments for other “side” only to argue with the arguments they made up. You have fun with that. Whatever you want to project or insert, you run with that. It’s why you know so much.

Kids are ahead of the curve and you guys are hating on em. They'll be on the sidelines laughing while we're all knee deep into the Mentum Variant.

Reactions: warrior-cat
There is no more fascinating individual on the internet than the political pundit who makes up arguments for other “side” only to argue with the arguments they made up. You have fun with that. Whatever you want to project or insert, you run with that. It’s why you know so much.
What argument was made up? Find me one conservative or Republican who supports kids playing basketball in masks?

this is coming from someone who hates republicans and democrats. Own what your side is doing. Vote for big government and you get big government

It is political and thats why you care so much about what random HS kids wear. Yall stay melting down about masks because the people who control you politicized them just like they politicized covid... on and about 80% of posts on CI.
Stick with the clown emoji and post nothing else and you will be fine.

Reactions: kyeric
Idiocracy level stupidity. Hilarious to see anyone have a take other than “that’s really stupid” lol.

Imagine people not seeing the difference in “why are they wearing masks?” and “wtf are they wearing masks ON THEIR CHINS” lol
Could be misconstrued as a jock strap for the tongue.

My middle school age kid played a team that wore masks.

Messed w them the whole time moving from chin to nose, touching face, etc. all sweating/breathing on each other For 40 min. And then sharing the same ball the whole game as well.

After the game, other team wouldn’t shake hands cause covid. It’s all so ridiculous. 💯 theatrics.

Then I recalled Cal saying same thing back then, handshake line thing of the past. Utter nonsense. It’s all for show. No one actually making these decisions can be this dumb.

I don’t care about politics or even what led to this to be honest. Like. At all. Although, pretty sure you stated in the last post that these are “my people.” Kind sir, **** off
Yet here you are signaling for political responses even before anyone else started it. Hmmm, to believe or not to believe, that is the question.

Reactions: dezyDeco and kyeric
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT