ADVERTISEMENT

As it stands now who?

Dec 9, 2016
Who are you most excited about as a player and who do you have concerns about? TBH, I watched the highlight videos of each player but never really watched much of their games. I watch mostly Sec games, but from what I’ve seen on YouTube they all seem to be a really good fit.

Who are you most excited about as a player and who do you have concerns about? TBH, I watched the highlight videos of each player but never really watched much of their games. I watch mostly Sec games, but from what I’ve seen on YouTube they all seem to be a really good fit.
Right now I'm mainly excited to see the system in place, more than any individual player.

I’m not particularly concerned about any player. I have a feeling they can all find their roles.

I’m most excited about Perry and Oweh. I’m excited to watch another Ky boy who can light it up. From what I’ve seen of Oweh he’s athletic as hell and will dunk on people’s souls.

Reactions: Girthang
I never really give much thought to the players. I'm anxious to see the TEAM and to see how they are coached an how they play together.

Reactions: TFCats11
I think everybody coming in so far seems really solid. To be honest, I think I’m most excited about Perry. Kentucky kid, great shooter, etc.
Me too, Wentworth ! I don't think RR posters appreciate Travis Perry as much as he deserves. As you say, he's a "great shooter", and I think the shooters are going to shine in the U.K. offense ... and certainly in the near future.
Go Travis ! Go 'Cats ! ! !

Reactions: westerncat
I agree, a lot of people underestimated the impact Reed would have also. Perry may not be as physically gifted or have all the intangibles Reed has but he is a SCORER and will be here for multiple years. Can’t blame Reed for the decision to leave but Perry could and should end up a legend here and I’m so excited for it!

I am most excited for my wife, who will not have to hear me yelling armchair coaching advice to an impartial screen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT